Discuss Please help with fuse size :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Broadey

DIY
Reaction score
Hiya, just a quick question, i have bought a 240V AC to 12V DC power supply (12v 10A 120W) i will post a pic of it, im looking at runing some 3 core flex with a standard uk plug on the end to the power supply for the live feed, what size fuse should i put in the plug?

thanks in advance :)
Screenshot_20210317-211543_eBay.jpg

Reply to Please help with fuse size :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have a few questions related to the power ratings of certain devices and how this interplays with the fuse. The reason I am asking...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
Hello I am currently building an Ebike and have been working on this for weeks my main wiring diagram is not in this picture but this is a...
Replies
Views
First time poster here seeking a little advice/confirmation I have spurred off to a fused switch and from there running two 2.5mm cables to the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock