Discuss Possible Infinite Electricity Needs Proofing. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

RonAlliy

DIY
Reaction score
Hello I'm Ronald Alliy, I have current came up with what I believe is a Infinite Electricity source.

Attached is my proof.

I'm a noob at blender 3d atm this is the best I could come up with.

Item's needed, non experienced list.

1 motor
1 gear box
1 drill motor
1 drill battery
2 wind mill motors
1 power bar

The concept of this design is that the gear box will have a switch to be able to first power the 2 wind mills, to concur the power bar to receive electricity.

Discharging into the power bar, powering up the motor for faster rpms of the wind mill motors, with a neutral like a car to switch between gear systems.

Any thoughts or if you need more I can make an audio recording with video input of mouse movements. and walk you through the design.

The cylinders are consisting of 1 in-between the motor and the gear box, and a solid exchangeable short to long shaft with more wind mill motors.

Oh I forgot a meter reader for it ;p, also the power bar needs a current flow so it doesn't burn out the motor that will cause a full rpm and electrical draw.

1 - 18 wheel should be able to power?, haven't done my research on wind mill motors.

As intended the more of blender 3d I learn the better this model will become!

I would like to get a prototype built, with a pro redefined style

Happy Infinite!!!

I'm using electrical transfer via a loop back like in Information Technology Ethernet cable.

Once powered up should stay running forever ;p

Attachments

• Annotation 2023-10-04 21161114.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Annotation 2023-10-04 211614.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Annotation 2023-10-04 2116114.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You're idea is similar to other over-unity machines. I only have one comment to make - show us a working prototype in front of witnesses who have access to any part of the machine.

Nobody else has been able to do this so far, and so the laws of physics remain as we currently believe them to be.

Hello I'm Ronald Alliy, I have current came up with what I believe is a Infinite Electricity source.

Attached is my proof.

I'm a noob at blender 3d atm this is the best I could come up with.

Item's needed, non experienced list.

1 motor
1 gear box
1 drill motor
1 drill battery
2 wind mill motors
1 power bar

The concept of this design is that the gear box will have a switch to be able to first power the 2 wind mills, to concur the power bar to receive electricity.

Discharging into the power bar, powering up the motor for faster rpms of the wind mill motors, with a neutral like a car to switch between gear systems.

Any thoughts or if you need more I can make an audio recording with video input of mouse movements. and walk you through the design.

The cylinders are consisting of 1 in-between the motor and the gear box, and a solid exchangeable short to long shaft with more wind mill motors.

Oh I forgot a meter reader for it ;p, also the power bar needs a current flow so it doesn't burn out the motor that will cause a full rpm and electrical draw.

1 - 18 wheel should be able to power?, haven't done my research on wind mill motors.

As intended the more of blender 3d I learn the better this model will become!

I would like to get a prototype built, with a pro redefined style

Happy Infinite!!!

I'm using electrical transfer via a loop back like in Information Technology Ethernet cable.

Once powered up should stay running forever ;p
Well done.
I'm sure, if true, there will be a lot of companies interested.

Reminds me of the line "Rodney, this time next year we will be millionares"

no possible way, it can be similar to the design I have.

@DPG

Please provide me a link to said topic? I googled "unity machines", I have no results of said key words.
also relevance to the time frame that I had posted this topic.

@mainline

No actually this type of design would cost more jobs then what it is worth, I was just looking for a proof of concept, so I didn't continue to model it, and end up looking like an ---.

Also let alone the fact of the actuality of how many unemployed positions this would cause, the amount of unemployment.

That being said, this style device if works, like the simple logic stats that it is, would be pretty much the hole earths currency possible putting the wrong party in control of electricity, if made into a only solution to energy, with this design being the most greenest possible alternative. as above in my first post was stated via the edit I did to it, would cause a infinite never needed to be restarted ever, unless change the oil that keeps the friction down. which is why I am deciding to go with the current design of cubes, with the motors housed within side them.

I keep going over it in my mind.

That reason I need this proofed is so I can continue to provide NASA styles with light and efficient design to take to the moon, and mars, including actuacually treating the earth as said factor.

Last edited:

@DPG

Please provide me a link to said topic? I googled "unity machines", I have no results of said key words.

@mainline

No actually this type of design would cost more jobs then what it is worth, I was just looking for a proof of concept, so I didn't continue to model it, and end up looking like an ---.

Also let alone the fact of the actuality of how many unemployed positions this would cause, the amount of unemployment.

That being said, this style device if works, like the simple logic stats that it is, would be pretty much the hole earths currency possible putting the wrong party in control of electricity, if made into a only solution to energy, with this design being the most greenest possible alternative. as above in my first post was stated via the edit I did to it, would cause a infinite never needed to be restarted ever, unless change the oil that keeps the friction down. which is why I am deciding to go with the current design of cubes, with the motors housed within side them.

That reason I need this proofed is so I can continue to provide NASA styles with light and efficient design to take to the moon, and mars, including actuacually treating the earth as said factor.

Google over-unity machines. Joseph Newman was a big 'designer' of these, but in reality he mostly relied on bigger and bigger flywheels to maintain momentum.

I admire the fact that you don't want to build a prototype because of the mass unemployment your idea could bring. Very honourable. And also means nobody can prove you wrong, and likewise you cannot prove your idea works. Game over then I guess.

One last thought, you mention changing the oil to make sure there is no friction
- you therefore admit friction will occur. Think about that.

Awesome read, nice design.

The problem is those get ruled out for space travel due to the magnetic fields fluctuation, plus our earth has magnetic fields, that device the size of an 18 wheeler, 1 for ever state, plus however many would be needed for the hole earth. would cause a wicked event to our magnetic fields.

Mine is simply put no need for magnetics. The wind mill has them yes, but, it is more stable, then those devices, plus that is way to much need for math and science.

A simple saw mill motor, is what I will be using, a simple 0-65 gear ratio, and the simply stable wind mill design. Makes it so stupid simple that a 5th grader in the right setting, would know how to do it.

Awesome read, nice design.

The problem is those get ruled out for space travel due to the magnetic fields fluctuation, plus our earth has magnetic fields, that device the size of an 18 wheeler, 1 for ever state, plus however many would be needed for the hole earth. would cause a wicked event to our magnetic fields.

Mine is simply put no need for magnetics. The wind mill has them yes, but, it is more stable, then those devices, plus that is way to much need for math and science.

A simple saw mill motor, is what I will be using, a simple 0-65 gear ratio, and the simply stable wind mill design. Makes it so stupid simple that a 5th grader in the right setting, would know how to do it.

Again, build a prototype and prove it works. That's all there is to it. If it works then you will be rich (or bumped off, if you are the conspiracy theory type)

True, I actually started to think about it.

The field of the pervious coal refinery's and other electrical plant's wouldn't be needed, The time it would take to porotype it, and bring it to an actuality to earth, would still be enough time for the old-school to retire out the field, allotting the new generation to go into main of the device, Also providing a hearty payout, considering their less people in that field.

Also to finish off the first post the friction would be minimal at best requiring, only probably safe to say about every 6m to 12m on gear oil, and motor oil change, the only reason that would be needed is, because of the fact that the hole rig would be at 3/4 full throttle. For safety reasons.

• Funny
Reactions: DPG
True, I actually started to think about it.

The field of the pervious coal refinery's and other electrical plant's wouldn't be needed, The time it would take to porotype it, and bring it to an actuality to earth, would still be enough time for the old-school to retire out the field, allotting the new generation to go into main of the device, Also providing a hearty payout, considering their less people in that field.

Also to finish off the first post the friction would be minimal at best requiring, only probably safe to say about every 6m to 12m on gear oil, and motor oil change, the only reason that would be needed is, because of the fact that the hole rig would be at 3/4 full throttle. For safety reasons.

Ok you got me. I thought you were serious.

@DPG

@mainline

Everyone else (so far) has looked like an idiot when they have presented a machine that defines the laws of physics as we know them.

maybe, you will be the one that proves me wrong?
I wish you the best of luck in developing your machine.

@DPG

I am quite serious, the 3d blended model is a prototype so to speak, yet it is not a physical prototype.

I figured it was about electricity, and I fount that theses forums offer a DIY advice, by certified electricians along with non.

In order for me, and or anyone to even consider spending money for it, it will have to be conceptually proofed in theory, by those that developed, or and know anyone in those fields.

The gears I'm actually talking about, to help produce the mindset that I'm on with it. Although they would be metal gears.

The actual motor that would be used.

The wind mill motor.

Those are not me in those videos. Just some that caused me to have the capability to have this mindset.

Thank you YouTube ;p

You could calculate friction and losses in those gear trains before building the prototype. Do you know the necessary engineering mathematics to do this?

The motor will have losses due to friction etc, as will each part of the gear train. How do you get back the energy to counter the losses involved? Because if you don't then you will produce less power out than you have put in.

Yeah no I study Information Technology lol.

I just know it will be their, but hey that is what a team is for right?

To many chefs, in one PhD = failure. ;p

Reply to Possible Infinite Electricity Needs Proofing. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net