Discuss Primetest 300 with test n tag Elite in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

brian1962

Hi, has anybody coupled these 2 up ? I have followed the guide on seaward and have tried getting in touch by phone but it's just answer machine. The thing that is concerning me is the 300 has found the elite printer but ! the serial number looks like it has been dropped and dragged there as opposed to neatly sitting in the box marked printer. It also is in the test n tag section but again is sitting outside of the allocated box. I cant get it to print anything not even a blank. There was just one occasion it printed about 5 labels with what looks like a load of euro signs. Any help appreciated.

Reply to Primetest 300 with test n tag Elite in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
I have a Seaward Europa Plus tester & a Kroy 3100 printer & want to replace the Kroy as it's done a lot of tags & i'm looking for something like...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Please help, I'm still new to testing for myself and sometimes I wonder if my new Megger is being naughty on purpose as my Fluke wasn't as prone...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know of any decent printers that are compatible with the Seaward Europa Plus. At present I use the K3300 that was supplied with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock