Discuss Private petrol pump test in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After abit of help I have done my compex 1-4 and 7&8

I went to a private/commercial property they use the pump to sell the fuel for park time racing events but the tanks and pipes where installed before 1974 so am I correct it doesn't need a area classification or is the the layout drawing ?

*There is a 2 gang switch with operates the pump (turns it on and off) should this be an emergency stop?

*Fire mans switch is fed off a breaker with another circuit (guessing this should be a secure designated circuit.) as part of atex 14

*The pumps are not operated by the public it's a member of staff.

*Firemans switch operates correct and disconnects the contactor for the pumps when operated

*also noted the piro (micc) cable out to the pumps is in a poor condition would you say this is acceptable or does it need some improvements (reconnecting) see photo

imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Hello everyone,

After abit of help I have done my compex 1-4 and 7&8

I went to a private/commercial property they use the pump to sell the fuel for park time racing events but the tanks and pipes where installed before 1974 so am I correct it doesn't need a area classification or is the the layout drawing ?

*There is a 2 gang switch with operates the pump (turns it on and off) should this be an emergency stop?

*Fire mans switch is fed off a breaker with another circuit (guessing this should be a secure designated circuit.) as part of atex 14

*The pumps are not operated by the public it's a member of staff.

*Firemans switch operates correct and disconnects the contactor for the pumps when operated

*also noted the piro (micc) cable out to the pumps is in a poor condition would you say this is acceptable or does it need some improvements (reconnecting) see photo

imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

What photos??

Reply to Private petrol pump test in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net