Discuss RCBO fly leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I always strip approx 100mm of the insulation off the fly lead and then obviously twist it together nice and tight with the cpc......as it should be done!!!!! :)

Seriously though I usually put fly lead with the respective cpc

twisting tri-rate with solid cores or stranded ?

cough* bodge *cough
;-)

I put them in with the circuit CPC....

But thats because most of the DBs I work on will just have a few in rather that a full DB as in a domestic...

Does make sense to put them all in bar, never seen it done...

Reply to RCBO fly leads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, Following on from my previous post where I received advice on taking a spur off a 40a feed (thank you). I performed the work...
Replies
Views
If cpc core is present i.e. it's either 5 core three phase or 3 core single phase — is a banjo connected with a brass screw into steel trunking...
Replies
Views
2nd fixing some sockets in an office today and we were talking about high integrity earthing, I've not got a clue what the sockets are going to...
Replies
Views
Hi All Seen this on a few jobs now where they have on the Downlight fittings where the CPC is terminated outside the enclosure of the Downlight...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought a "yagusmart" smart switch from Amazon and it has no earth terminal. Although there are no metal facing parts I would think the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock