Discuss Revenge on a National PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MCS Renewables

Yesterday (Saturday 5th Feb) I was dragged to Poole Dolphin shopping centre by the wifey and was met with a great big fancy display from some Northampton lot called Solartricity.
There was no suit in site so I loitered whilst she shopped. People kept coming up and asking me questions so it seemed rude not to tell them to use a local company and give out cards.
Unfortunately I only had about twenty but managed to get two surveys booked which I did this morning.
Result ...........:cool:

Also we have started posting pictures of others appalling solar PV installs at :-
Appalling Solar PV installations - Part 1 : Solar Panels & Photovoltaic Cells

For some reason it doesn't occur to a lot of people to start a string of questions with "do you work here?" Oh no, the nearest man in a polo shirt will do. A polo shirt means you're doing a job, and obviously people who do jobs never stray from their place of work, they just power down at the end of the day.
Or maybe I just have a "customer services face."

I might go down there next weekend and start taking deposits.

Now that's what I call a shopping trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Ha Ha reminds me of a time I popped into superdrug, an old lady saw my polo shirt and asked me where a certain brand of laxative may be. Didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't work there so went and found it for her and then left pretty sharpish!! Good effort by the way...

Reply to Revenge on a National PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net