Discuss schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

20160727_130225_1469621496142.jpgThere you go pal.

i understand what you're asking, but if you can't read/understand the drawing enough to transfer to your requirements then get someone in who does

Muhammad Abid - Why are you fitting this unit and what makes you think you need it, you protect your machine within the control circuit with appropriate monitoring and fusing where required and not by crashing the power upstream of the machine unless you have indepth knowledge of the machine controls and operations, in the event of a phase failure and dependent on the machine it is often best that the control operates a shutdown in a controlled manner so as to limit the risk of corrupting software etc. This falls outside the BS7671 and you should not be trying to do this unless you have a good understanding of the LV directive, the CNC control system and the risks of crashing the power.
In the real world power cuts do happen and cannot always be avoided but to create a total power cut just because a phase is lost will need assessment including risk and safety and should not be a first choice solution to use a phase failure relay in such machinery.

Why have you decided to use this method, what has happened for you to seek this solution?

PS - the diagram is simple and clear to follow, if you cannot follow it then I woud suggest you reflect on what I have said above and get someone in who is competent in this field, I would suggest you stick to working in fields you have knowledge and experience of and if you wish to progress to other field then take further training or join a company that can give you the experience and knowledge needed, we will not be giving you a step by step guide on how to do your job here, the wiring diagram is basic and simple to follow, if you cannot follow it then you should not be doing this kind of work.

I will leave the thread open to allow you to reply and possible answer my queries but if you continue to ask for a step guide or simplified wiring plan then I will close the thread, we are happy to guide members and answer questions but the forum stop short of designing and supplying you solutions because you cannot understand how to wire this unit even when supplied with a sample wiring schematic.

Last edited:
Muhammad, please treat my reply as a friendly one, I'm not having a dig at you honestly, and I'm not sure where you are based or what your electrical experience is, as your profile is, to be honest a bit bare.

As people have said from the information you have been provided with, you should be able to sort your problems out in a satisfactory manor, it really is not rocket science.

Are you an Electrician? as you don't provide any references to your ability, I appreciate the Language problems may be a factor, we don't know if you are doing this work off of your own back, or working for a contractor of some sort.

If you are finding this work as difficult as it seems then maybe you, or your company should hire someone who is competent to do the work, it's not a criticism, just an observation, take a step back and re-assess.

Muhammad, please treat my reply as a friendly one, I'm not having a dig at you honestly, and I'm not sure where you are based or what your electrical experience is, as your profile is, to be honest a bit bare.

As people have said from the information you have been provided with, you should be able to sort your problems out in a satisfactory manor, it really is not rocket science.

Are you an Electrician? as you don't provide any references to your ability, I appreciate the Language problems may be a factor, we don't know if you are doing this work off of your own back, or working for a contractor of some sort.

If you are finding this work as difficult as it seems then maybe you, or your company should hire someone who is competent to do the work, it's not a criticism, just an observation, take a step back and re-assess.

thanks

i am a electrician i do wiring for home / ware houses / i didn't school electric but learn in a company when working as a helper from my colleague.

after that start doing it my self.

i had passion to learn electric but had limited resources.

this job doing for my own not for any body.

the schemtic is very simple. i learn and try and

now i made a panel with eaton moudle contactor 4 pole 63A with the relay.

hope for ur suggestions thank u

Reply to schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net