Discuss screwfix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

We really need a section of this forum just for these made up stories, strict admittance only to understand 'one' may get offended so should sod off and go play snake and ladders or something if they think they might.

What a laugh!

I would not and could not condone what you lot are doing but i now have a bloody headache i laughed so hard ( poo story ) the poor mods must be ****ting kittens !
And for the diy toilet removal one last night , classic !

We really need a section of this forum just for these made up stories, strict admittance only to understand 'one' may get offended so should sod off and go play snake and ladders or something if they think they might.

What a laugh!

I think we should have an Electrician Arms pub Car Park were we can say what we want or just watch two or so members slag each other off when their fighting on the normal forum! Don't think admin will do it though.

I think we should have an Electrician Arms pub Car Park were we can say what we want or just watch two or so members slag each other off when their fighting on the normal forum! Don't think admin will do it though.

lololl

Can't believe they banned my RWJ login as well!!!

Think we've got a mole!!! How else would they know, I never posted under RWJ and I was using a proxy version of firefox when I was 5Dayer!

You need to be sharp to get past a well set up board with multi-member logger tools installed and a Mod who knows how to use hoverip and dns tools. :(

lololl

Can't believe they banned my RWJ login as well!!!

Think we've got a mole!!! How else would they know, I never posted under RWJ and I was using a proxy version of firefox when I was 5Dayer!

I think they put something on my cookies on my computer. I deleted cookies and I could get back on. I'm pretty sure they are not supposed to do that.

I had a look at the forum, it's pretty much unusable, I'm surprised they haven't sent out abuse notices to your ISP's. What did they do to pi$$ off everyone on here so badly?

I had a look at the forum, it's pretty much unusable, I'm surprised they haven't sent out abuse notices to your ISP's. What did they do to pi$$ off everyone on here so badly?

Useless threads
Useless forum
Useless mods
Moronic clueless arrogant so called sparks
Useless information

So all together a total **** pot forum, it serves to remind me of how awsome this forum, the mods and the members are!!

You need to be sharp to get past a well set up board with multi-member logger tools installed and a Mod who knows how to use hoverip and dns tools. :(

You do but it's easy with the right knowledge and browser!! Which I'm not going to share here as I don't want it being used to try and bring this forum down.

RWJ user name still banned!!!
CAN NOT BE IP address, ISP, cookies or returned browser information (browser ID string, you can tell allot from that, screen size etc etc)

Plus I've just setup another username that I CAN login under!

Don't forget in-between being a spark I did computer programming working mainly on website and servers.

Who's still doing screwfux?

So, I've bought the shower, and I'm halfway done fitting it etc, but I think I've made a mistake on the cable. I went and bought 10mm cable, but it's not actually 10mm. I assumed that 10mm meant the actualy physical size (width) of the cable, so it looks like I've bought 3 mtrs of ring main cable; 2.5mm live, 2.5mm nutral, and 1mm earth. Does this mean that it's actually 6mm, or 5mm, and more importantly, is it going to be okay?

You should add to that:- Also its white and not grey coz that's what the man behind the SF counter said I needed for a bathroom.

Who's still doing screwfux?

So, I've bought the shower, and I'm halfway done fitting it etc, but I think I've made a mistake on the cable. I went and bought 10mm cable, but it's not actually 10mm. I assumed that 10mm meant the actualy physical size (width) of the cable, so it looks like I've bought 3 mtrs of ring main cable; 2.5mm live, 2.5mm nutral, and 1mm earth. Does this mean that it's actually 6mm, or 5mm, and more importantly, is it going to be okay?
that just about beats any stupid question i have ever seen. i'll have to have a gander at this forum.

Think i should join the screwfix forum?

Ive never looked at it.

Is there an "im so pi$$ed off its unbeliveable" thread at screwfix ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been blocked, cleared all data on laptop and reset router to see if it gives me another IP address as I don't have a fixed one I think?

Can get on with I pad on O2 data card, or using my neighbours unsecured WIFI!!

Not interested in the forum any more, cant get onto any of the site, thing is I dont recall giving any major abuse.

DS must have a skull and cross bones come up if he tries to go onto the main site!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No more buying cheap screws then!!!! lololol
They've probably done you a favour. Last time I went in there I brought some red wall plugs the picture in the catalogue looked like fischer and they had a fischer logo really near the listing. They were turned out to be cheap as....... ended up binning them as you couldn't use them

Hmmmmm,

Error 500--Internal Server Error

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

The forum and login still works for me. They've probable blanket banned your ipranges if you ****ed them off enough.

Reply to screwfix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net