Discuss Short Courses and their providers??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

So who knew these guys were in on it? I wonder how much, I've not seen any prices mentioned but some of you will probably like to see the 5 day domestic installer course listed.

I'm sure that's cheered a few up lol:yesnod:

Didn't they buy Connaught Training?

With the training and the electrical installation sides, I can see them taking a serious chunk of work from domestic guys in the next year or so, they'll be playing the 'trust us we're British Gas' card heavily!

they'll be playing the 'trust us we're British Gas' card heavily!

It's not like the candidates enrolling on the course finish up as a British Gas Domestic Installer though so I can't see that they would be able to use that at all? I think it's just another player jumping on the bandwagon ;)

At least these guys don't feel the need to advertise how much sparkies can POTENTIALLY earn in order to suck the gullible in lmao :D

They're making a massive push into the domestic installation/maintenance markets, the 'free inspection' leaflets have already started in some areas and like I said, if the 'man from the gas board' says you need a new consumer unit then it must be right!

They're making a massive push into the domestic installation/maintenance markets, the 'free inspection' leaflets have already started in some areas and like I said, if the 'man from the gas board' says you need a new consumer unit then it must be right!

I think this thread should be deleted then before the cyber-riot commences lol

right lenny has provided the rope!

unfortunately with all my wisdom of knots and navy stuff i still cant do a "correct knot" granny knots all the way for me so unfortunately if i tried to do a hangman's noose the unfortunate person been hung will probably end up with broken legs from a very hefty fall rather than a broken neck due to inadequate knot tying!

Didn't they buy Connaught Training?

With the training and the electrical installation sides, I can see them taking a serious chunk of work from domestic guys in the next year or so, they'll be playing the 'trust us we're British Gas' card heavily!

Yes Peter, and Mr. Joe Public will buy it because its British Gas. This makes me sick.

Reply to Short Courses and their providers??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net