Discuss simplle website building in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
ive seen posts in the past about certain programs that give you free website builder, but cant seem to find them.

i know this topic has been covered before loads of times but cant find the thread i seen before.

so if you have any input to the free website builders and which you have found to be good, would be most appreciated.

remember has to be simple as in follow instructions and bang there you go tb -electrical website is live a d how to get it in google under my location. thanks thanks thanks

If you have a hosting account, buy a domain name and use wordpress, it's a doddle.
Hosting : Hostgator $9 per month

Domain name Godaddy $10 per year ish

Wordpress Free

Reply to simplle website building in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, adult learner retraining and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need help. my provider are being very cards against their chest...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hello, we moved in to a new build flat a couple of years ago and after a year or so we realised that the landlords electric meter had run up quite...
Replies
Views
E
When it comes to choosing the right construction management tool, there are a lot of factors to consider. Einpix is a simple construction...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock