Discuss size of conduit for #4AWG 5-core in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

what would be the size of conduit for #4AWG 3-core? please provide chart/table. thank you.

I'm afraid there would be very few here that could give you that information, as one ...we don't use AWG building wire (i think you'll find only the US now use ) we like the rest of the world use Metric cable sizes. Two ... your conduit size is also different, even before metric, as US conduit go by inside dia and Europe outside dia. Sorry!!

as ive posted on your other thread, a good guide is tobunch your cables up and then ensure that this will fill only half of the conduit. For exampe, if your bunched up cable equates to approx 20mm diameter, then install 40mm conduit. This will give you an easy installation, and also ensure a little room for extras, if needed.

Reply to size of conduit for #4AWG 5-core in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Client currently has a DB in his outhouse. It feeds a pool pump and an air source heat pump. It is currently being supplied using a 4mm T&E cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 50 ft of corrugated pipe buried between my house and a pool shed. I placed it where I knew future landscaping would make it very...
Replies
Views
Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My first post so hopefully I am correct in posting it here. My question is, I am thinking of an IP rated outdoor socket for the back garden...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for reading this. Ive been asked to look at a job where the DNO connection (single phase 80A TT) is a long run to the final circuits...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock