Discuss Solax inverters with a 20 year warranty, anybody installed any? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wersolaruk

There seems to be more and more crap coming on to the market from china based companies giving long warranties for absolute peanuts, which is great on paper.

The question i would like to ask fellow electricians, what do you think is the best string inverter set up?

For me I do like the TL range of samil river, Also SMA at the top for quality and price?

Aurora are also decent but had problems with low riso which ended up being replaced.

Not had a SMA or samil issue as of yet.

What is your ideal system?

Reply to Solax inverters with a 20 year warranty, anybody installed any? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I used to install solar PV systems back when the tariffs were still good, and I've never had to go...
Replies
Views
My system has had an intermittent problem for the last few months. The inverter has occasionally been reporting PV Voltage Too High, then it would...
Replies
Views
AS the Queen song goes. Just got another call - system installed by a now non-trading concern, fried inverter, Samil in this case. The question...
Replies
Views
I'm not an electrician, just a householder (though do work in an area given a kick in the family jewels by government decision last year). I am...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All, thanks for taking the time to read this!! I'm currently trying to decide on a solar PV system to get installed on my house. I've a...
Replies
Views
macca499
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock