Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Square edged switcg in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Please help

I have a customer that has specified that she likes the old style square edged plastic switches , I have installed schneider square edged range.
However during install I've had to install a 3 gang grid plate to incorporate an intermediate switch, and have been told that there is not a grid system available.

Client is happy for another make if similar. But my wholesalers (kew/eds and cef) can't help me .

Can anyone recommend a switch

Click / Scolmore do an economy range which is pretty square and clunky, I assume that they use the same modular mix&match the same as the Mode range which would mean you could assemble a 3g plate as you need.

Reply to Square edged switcg in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

as title, am looking for square edge grid switches. I rewired a little bungalow and wired it for grid switches beside double sockets in kitchen...
Replies
Views
This is confusing, I've ordered a few bits of this stuff, some switch modules and front plates and in the bumf on the website it says:- Click...
Replies
Views
Been getting pestered by CEF about their new M2 range of accessories.. Doing a little rewire and might try them out. Has anyone used them yet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Green2go Launches for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable Needs Green2Go - for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back