Discuss stop tiling facplates in. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I actually think it's a good sign to be honest.

A pain in the rear end for us but it shows at least that there are people out there that realise electricity is dangerous and stay well away from it :)

Well that's the reason I choose to believe they do it anyway :D

I actually think it's a good sign to be honest.

A pain in the rear end for us but it shows at least that there are people out there that realise electricity is dangerous and stay well away from it :)

Well that's the reason I choose to believe they do it anyway :D
not the reason at all. the reason is laziness and/or cheapskating. i hate to see it. it's just a typical bodge by other trades.

but they do have tile adhesive. seen that done before now.

inspection and testing if i cant get the equipment off its a limitation so their loss as it reflects on the report seen this problem many times so far people seem to think that once a piece of electrical equipment is on and working that it need not be removed ever again for some reason...

was at this place the other day....chuffin plasterer`s been in and plastered in all the switch fronts......we just dug it all out from around the switches...sod him he will just have to come back and make good he will......

was at this place the other day....chuffin plasterer`s been in and plastered in all the switch fronts......we just dug it all out from around the switches...sod him he will just have to come back and make good he will......

I was rewiring a flat acouple of years back & there was a plasterer there too. We got chatting & it became apparent that he knew quite a bit about what I was doing.It turned out that he was a spark himself who had got so sick of his backboxes getting filled with plaster that he decided that he if couldn't beat them, he would join them !!

If the switch fronts are fitted and the wall has not been finished,you can't really blame the plasterer for not loosening or removing them,how often on here do we hear the screams about safe isolation and not working live

so which muppet 2nd fixed before it was plastered?

Reply to stop tiling facplates in. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net