• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Tensor Time & Attendance T3203Bk+Em in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Tensor time & attendance "clock" model T3203BK+EM with PSU

fully working this unit has been reset back to factory default, taken from a job where no longer needed, in very good condition and could easily be resued on another site, the tensor system is very sophisticated and has lots of features such as auto roll call print out, triggered by a fire alarm input on the units PCB, check their website for more info on all the stuff it has... i also have the software for this unit but no serial for it but than can be got off tensor.

another piece of good quality expensive kit...around £1500 new

will accept reasonable offers so the buyer has a chance of a bit when its installed.

pictures available on request

Cheers alec

Reply to Tensor Time & Attendance T3203Bk+Em in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Removed this this weekend from a house built in 1963. Presumably originally to do some outside lighting and from the way it was wired may well...
Replies
Views
Hi
Just to say hello, great forum but just become a member. I work with my dad in our 2 man band family buisness, mainly just commercial work...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
I have a project that uses a stepper motor (200 steps/rev, bipolar, 2A/phase). Right now I am using a chopper driver (that uses PWM as I...
Replies
Views
M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
Has anyone had problems with Varilight V-Pro grid dimmers? I've had enough, installation so far has cost me 4 call-outs (unpaid) and now I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock