Discuss The Global plan in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Right, so the vaccine is making people magnetic? Err, OK.

You seem to have deviated from your free energy machine - any reason for moving on to conspiracy theories?

Here's a simple test - why don't we all try sticking metal forks to our foreheads. Also, ask our friends and colleagues to do this. It is easy and won't take long. And then let's get some figures and percentages worked out. I presume you have no issue with this?
Hi DPG - I doubt that will be conclusive I rather think the magnet test has to be done ASAP after the jab jab. And no DPG the thread is not about a particular machine and certainly not about this particular machine - I used the example because it can't be de-bunked pls review the thread title - 'The Global plan' I am however happy to supply historical figures on this machine -- such as I have. In the mean time I respectfully suggest you watch the documenteries presented. They do -at least for me- interconnect and make a very unpleasent whole for our children and Grandchildren .

Hi DPG - I doubt that will be conclusive I rather think the magnet test has to be done ASAP after the jab jab. And no DPG the thread is not about a particular machine and certainly not about this particular machine - I used the example because it can't be de-bunked pls review the thread title - 'The Global plan' I am however happy to supply historical figures on this machine -- such as I have. In the mean time I respectfully suggest you watch the documenteries presented. They do -at least for me- interconnect and make a very unpleasent whole for our children and Grandchildren .

I watched the 'magnetic vaccine' video in full. It offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. And the random video clips of people getting giddy with forks and spoons is frankly childish. This alone negates my confidence or belief in anything you say unfortunately.

You seem to have deviated from your free energy machine - any reason for moving on to conspiracy theories?

Here's a simple test - why don't we all try sticking metal forks to our foreheads. Also, ask our friends and colleagues to do this. It is easy and won't take long. And then let's get some figures and percentages worked out. I presume you have no issue with this?

I doubt that would be conclusive I get the impression that ASAP after the jab jab is what's required - still I have no issues - why should I ? - Kind regards Duncan

I watched the 'magnetic vaccine' video in full. It offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. And the random video clips of people getting giddy with forks and spoons is frankly childish. This alone negates my confidence or belief in anything you say unfortunately.
Fair enough - not really the video I intended you to research, however I'm sad to see you leave the thread . hope we find common ground else where - kind regards Duncan
PS Its not really things I'm saying , rather things other folks are saying usually wiser than me, I simply project and unite what they say . again YOU SAY is personal -- I don't say !! I put forward for consideration , simple as regards Duncan

Last edited:
Fair enough - not really the video I intended you to research, however I'm sad to see you leave the thread . hope we find common ground else where - kind regards Duncan

Is that it? You don't even remotely try and justify the contents of a video you have posted?

Makes a mockery of anything you post to be honest.

Better stay away from the scrap yard then incase the car lifting magnet sucks me up

Is that it? You don't even remotely try and justify the contents of a video you have posted?

Makes a mockery of anything you post to be honest.
That video is an 'aside' I did take a magnet into my local and tried it on the barman who had just had his jab jab - It did stick - make what you will of that . I attach a book for your interest . Is it true ? it certaintly isn't personal ,I didn't write it. however I suggest you dip your toes in it. It is a history of elect'ric and its effect on our planet - perhaps

Attachments

• The_INVISIBLE_RAINBOW_A_History_of_Elect.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
That video is an 'aside' I did take a magnet into my local and tried it on the barman who had just had his jab jab - It did stick - make what you will of that . I attach a book for your interest . Is it true ? it certaintly isn't personal ,I didn't write it. however I suggest you dip your toes in it.

I think I'll pass thanks. As I say, you have no credibility.

You may need to check the ergo no loss of head......

We could rotate forever,but i suppose the fact the example at Ragged Chutes was dismantled,and a Hydro-electric facility built next door,answers the question of capability...

Keep looking up,for the claw ?

Reply to The Global plan in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net