Discuss The top 5 things you need to know about Amendment 3 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

With the Amendment 3 due in the next few months, what are your views on preparation. Are you going to buy & read a new yellow book, or a new OSG, go on one of these one day course's, or just read the above?

It’s not difficult to understand.

You will need a new copy of the regs and the OSG to get passed by your scam Ayatollah when he comes a calling.

Get yourself a set of balls and tell the scams to get ******!

The scams and the IET are milking the lower end of the trade using fear of excommunication as a cudgel.
Anyone with an iota of sense knows all they want is your annual subscription, they couldn’t give a flying **** about you otherwise.
All you need is a copy of the Beano annual with a yellow cover and you’re in. (The £500 helps as well)

You in the lower echelons of the trade allowed this to happen, the NIC-EIC reduced the esteem this trade had to its present level by creating the DI’s.
It’s about time you grew a set and kicked back. It’s up to you.

It’s not difficult to understand.

You will need a new copy of the regs and the OSG to get passed by your scam Ayatollah when he comes a calling.

Get yourself a set of balls and tell the scams to get ******!

The scams and the IET are milking the lower end of the trade using fear of excommunication as a cudgel.
Anyone with an iota of sense knows all they want is your annual subscription, they couldn’t give a flying **** about you otherwise.
All you need is a copy of the Beano annual with a yellow cover and you’re in. (The £500 helps as well)

You in the lower echelons of the trade allowed this to happen, the NIC-EIC reduced the esteem this trade had to its present level by creating the DI’s.
It’s about time you grew a set and kicked back. It’s up to you.

I like it!!

Well said that man - and spoken like a true .....

...... Yorkshireman! :leaving:

Amendment 3 of the wiring regs is around the corner, we have produced a free whitepaper showing the main proposed changes.

Download from our website here - 5 Shades of Yellow White Paper ::

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together are more than capable of keeping up with changes of regs etc. in their chosen profession.

We don't need spoon feeding from half wit organisations like you, who probably couldn't pass the multiple choice farce themselves!

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together are more than capable of keeping up with changes of regs etc. in their chosen profession.

We don't need spoon feeding from half wit organisations like you, who probably couldn't pass the multiple choice farce themselves!

Have you been nicking Wor Tony's Happy Pills again?

Amendment 3 of the wiring regs is around the corner, we have produced a free whitepaper showing the main proposed changes.

Download from our website here - 5 Shades of Yellow White Paper ::

Enter the Monty Python team Vikings.
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
Lovely spam lovely spam
Lovely spam lovely spam
I like spam, I’m going to have:
Spam eggs spam beans spam spam spam and spam
Shadup! Bloody Vikings

I thought I’d download the white paper to see if it’s any different to the proposed amendments.

They want an e-mail address and phone number. No chance!
Which planet are they on?

It will download without your personal details. It’s not worth the time and effort.

I thought I’d download the white paper to see if it’s any different to the proposed amendments.

They want an e-mail address and phone number. No chance!
Which planet are they on?

It will download without your personal details. It’s not worth the time and effort.
put something random down tony, thats what i do when i buy ebooks from canada.

officially there bought by me and invoiced to a mike trafford at toronto tower using there public phone number lol

Reply to The top 5 things you need to know about Amendment 3 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net