Discuss Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

true but cause of the read and write i would rather download it. would be much quicker as well.

Dont worry about speed mate, you wouldnt get any out of 3.1!!
You needed 3.11 for that PMSL

Well that being said, Maybe you would if you could get it to run on a modern PC, Allthough you would prob need to have Cat like reflexes to control the mouse as it shuttles accross the screen at a million miles per hour LOL

Dont worry about speed mate, you wouldnt get any out of 3.1!!
You needed 3.11 for that PMSL

Well that being said, Maybe you would if you could get it to run on a modern PC, Allthough you would prob need to have Cat like reflexes to control the mouse as it shuttles accross the screen at a million miles per hour LOL

Don't forget you will need a PC that is running on DOS for Win 3.1 to work

Incorrect abbreviations irk me - particularly from those who ought to know better.
I see Kva instead of kVA from transformer manufacturers for example.
And you really don't want to muddle mV with MV - or vice versa.

Car parks way too small for the building they're meant to be with and pointless double yellows everywhere else!
talking about that, i went to the brewry today to sought out some beer.

my mate that told me about the place gave me one bit of advice, reverse 100ft down the drive, there is no where to turn at the bottom.

beer barrels tight on both sides so you dont want to accidentally hit one

talking about that, i went to the brewry today to sought out some beer.

my mate that told me about the place gave me one bit of advice, reverse 100ft down the drive, there is no where to turn at the bottom.

beer barrels tight on both sides so you dont want to accidentally hit one

Big question is did you get decent beer at a decent price?

Being as how this thread is drifting off topic I am sitting watching some trash the missus has on. It is about a load of nutty doctors in Harley street charging an even bigger bunch of nutters £KKKKKK for getting them to tap their heads or applying leeches to them. God help us.

Being as how this thread is drifting off topic I am sitting watching some trash the missus has on. It is about a load of nutty doctors in Harley street charging an even bigger bunch of nutters £KKKKKK for getting them to tap their heads or applying leeches to them. God help us.

I have a home medical book,from the late 1800's,"Dr.Grahams' home medical journal",i think it's called,and it describes in detail.how to source,use and care for your leeches.

Remember,there are lots of "ancient" methods of doing things,they still use leeches and maggots today.....and your nuclear power stations...how do they convert all that new-fangled energy into electricity?....Fred Dibnah would be proud :yes:

Reply to Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net