Discuss Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

1.Turning up to second fix and seeing half the town In the plot aswell.

2. Wearing hard hats in doors

3. Labourers sweeping up fine dust whilst in the same proximity as you.

4. Hearing "move your van mate" just after parking it.

5. Labourers who think their practically god but couldn't count past 5.

6. Wet paint on second fix ruining- tools, clothes and hands

7. Bloody dry liners who cant seem to bring out lights or fans or some how manage to screw cables.

8. Realising your apprentice is at college and having to actually kneel.

9. When the socket screws don't reach back box.

10. Dabbed in cables

This:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430079558.727238.jpg

I doubt you would get it to run on a modern computer tbh but would be interesting to try.

You could Play the original Sim City and try and print a document to a Dot Matrix..... LOL

Still even 3.1 beats the Old BBC computers that my school had, Now they were pants!!

I remember I used to have a stick of RAM out of a old 486 PC as a key ring for years, It was a Whopping 4mb!! LOL

Last edited:
I doubt you would get it to run on a modern computer tbh but would be interesting to try.

You could Play the original Sim City and try and print a document to a Dot Matrix..... LOL

Still even 3.1 beats the Old BBC computers that my school had, Now they were pants LOL

I remember I used to have a stick of RAM out of a old 486 PC as a key ring for years, It was a Whopping 4mb!! LOL
to be honest i would have ran it in vmware or virtualbox.

i cant install it on my current pc anyway 1 i dont own a 5.25 floppy drive and
2 pc hasnt got an ide port (ribbon cable)

Ahhh you will be fine.
Mine are on 3 1/2" floppys and you can use a USB floppy drive.

Though after all these years they are probably wiped clean and unreadable.

And USB didnt exist then HAHA

Last edited:

Still even 3.1 beats the Old BBC computers that my school had, Now they were pants!!

Bbc that's a blast from the past. We also had the rm nimbus

Reply to Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net