Discuss Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

1- You need to do this course/ need this card/ additional qualification/ need to buy this new book(s)/ give our company money because reasons
2- Too many temporarys on the same P6
3- Domestics
4- Massive stickers over emergency lights so they don't actually give out any light
5- "Good old fashion bulb' that has burnt the ceiling/ joists/ cables to nought etc
6- "No English, talk to supervisor"

Off the top of my head at the moment

Ticked off are we? lol

This thread has definitely gone off-electrical-topic!!

So my all time gripe is when you are coming up to a roundabout and a car is coming from the right...you stop to give way to it....it is not indicating left....it then turns left.... I have stopped for nothing...my van then grunts to get going again...and I am left spitting swearing gesticulating and cursing..it is up there with genocide as I thing you just don't do!!!

Well if we are going off topic....

Number 1 gripe of all time - liars, cheats and swindlers.

Number 2 gripe people who accuse me of the above for trying to do a good job!
(Sorry sore subject!)

Gripe 3 stupid drivers who should have their licenses stripped from them.

Well if we are going off topic....

Number 1 gripe of all time - liars, cheats and swindlers.

Number 2 gripe people who accuse me of the above for trying to do a good job!
(Sorry sore subject!)

Gripe 3 stupid drivers who should have their licenses stripped from them.
get a dashcam and post it on youtube then, police witness report them to the police lol loads of people have gotten fines etc thanks to there work

drive properly guys, anyone with a cam could upload it and land you with a fine

Last edited:
Stopping at a roundabout and some silly bitch smashing into the back of my van. 5 months after someone smacking into the back of me after stopping at temp lights.

The spelling point is very valid, affect and effect is another that very few get right. Worked with someone once who spelt cupboard, cubbard as well.

People not saying thank you when you stop and give way.

Bus/lorry drivers who think that they can bully onto roundabouts.

Trunking lid falling down and whacking me in the eye, as well as cut 6mm cable whacking me in the same eye later on in the day.

Crap adverts like "wowcher" that give me murderous intentions.

People driving at/just (or indeed well) under the speed limit.

Old bill.

Forgetting to buy things at wholesalers.

Attics and fibreglass.

Crap tea.

Customers not making tea.

Traffic.

Plenty more

? i havent uploaded a single vid. i have had 3 people crash into the back of my car in the last year and a half.

i got it cause there are a lot of really crap drivers around here that dont look where they are going

Then I apologise if that's not something you partake in mate. It sounded like you were telling someone to do something that you do. So I'm sorry for jumping the gun!

Even more annoying than ob are the people who do their job and want to grass others up and give statements etc. Maybe that's just the way I've been brought up though.

Then I apologise if that's not something you partake in mate. It sounded like you were telling someone to do something that you do. So I'm sorry for jumping the gun!

Even more annoying than ob are the people who do their job and want to grass others up and give statements etc. Maybe that's just the way I've been brought up though.
to be honest i leave mine set up in the car and you will be amazed how many people that do ilegal manovers on a daily commute. ive got at least one person each way doing something dodgy

if i did send it off i would be too busy at home with 15-20+ a week

to be honest i leave mine set up in the car and you will be amazed how many people that do ilegal manovers on a daily commute. ive got at least one person each way doing something dodgy

if i did send it off i would be too busy at home with 15-20+ a week

I'm actually putting one in the car, just for back up if an idiot ever causes a crash and then tries getting out of it when the missus is driving.

As for three people crashing into you in 18 months, I'm well on the way, has now been twice in 5 months, last being a few weeks ago. Knot the luckiest people eh!

Last edited:
Someone smashed into the back of my landrover once, they wrote their car off and left a little smudge of paint on the bracket for my towing hitch.
I'm waiting for the day someone hits the front bumper, it's 1/4" thick steel :D

I'm actually putting one in the car, just for back up if an idiot ever causes a crash and then tries getting out of it when the missus is driving.
i went with a blackvue, just plug it in and away you go.

take the micro sd card out and it puts the video files on a folder so its easy to find as well

the firmware is easy to update as well (firmware and settings are stored on the sd card)

Someone smashed into the back of my landrover once, they wrote their car off and left a little smudge of paint on the bracket for my towing hitch.
I'm waiting for the day someone hits the front bumper, it's 1/4" thick steel :D
i need to get a landy for work then.

car nearly got written off before, had to have a new rear axle, shocks and bootpan (i dont think it should have passed mot lol)

As for three people crashing into you in 18 months, I'm well on the way, has now been twice in 5 months, last being a few weeks ago. Knot the luckiest people eh!

I am thinking of getting one for the missus' car.
Only yesterday someone I know had a ----- reverse into him and try the old crash for cash scam.

Reply to Things that make your blood boil... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net