Discuss This an example of the new Green deal then ?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

danesol

Solar Funding Scheme Launched

Receive up to £10,000 from government scheme, funding available for installation

The Solar Funding Scheme is now available to homes in England and Wales for the installation of solar PV panels.

Under the scheme you can install with no up-front cost, allowing you to receive up to £10,000 in payments from the government's scheme for solar panels, plus savings on your electricity bills and payments for exporting electricity to the national grid.

View scheme details here
How much could you save?

All homes would save money on their bills by having a solar PV system installed, but how much money you would save will depend on:

• Which direction your roof faces
  • The pitch of your roof
  • The amount of shading that affects your roof
  • The amount of roof space available
  • The area you live in
Find out how much you could save here or speak with an advisor on

Funding Scheme Benefits

• Installation cost funded
  • The system is owned by you
  • Receive the full lucrative payments from the government's Feed-in Tariff
  • Reduce electricity bills
  • Receive an income for exporting unused electricity to the national grid
  • Panel performance guaranteed for 25 years
Find out if you could qualify for the scheme here.
Click the image above to find out if you could qualify for the Solar Funding Scheme and receive up to £10,000 for installing solar panels.
Already have solar PV? click the image above to reduce your heating bills with a heat pump.
Thousands of people across the UK already benefit from a Solar Essence PV system, find out if you could join them using the Solar Funding Scheme!
Copyright © 2013 Solar Essence, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email after requesting information on renewable energy from Solar Essence or Living Essence.

Nope, they are just selling and getting a commission for a finance package for the install, probably from someone like Barclays

Reply to This an example of the new Green deal then ?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net