Discuss This looks interesting.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Although no feedback or reviews yet, it looks like an interesting app for those of us that have Android phones and Megger MFTs. Think I'll give it a try this weekend.

Google App.
well i use a megger as well....

l
$(KGrHqF,!ksFB1KqMNDpBQhD!brEyw~~60_35.JPG
do you think the app will work with mine?....

I bet that thing still works fine megger are like the equivalent to Miele of washing machines
well..i use it as a spare..
only thing about it is it takes 6 tests for loop...then gives the avarage....this makes it a bit on the slow side....but it does ok for backup...
the other one i use regularly is another matter....looks the same as the megger above...but uses a single measurement for loop...and has the facility to run a current clamp...
both instruments will store test results that can be recalled and will also perform earth resistance/earth rod resistance and auto RCD, DC RCD, S type RCD and ramp...
phase rotation and Zpp/Zpn etc..
Ub measurements at 25v and 50v
the megger was £40
the metrix was £50 (this is currently undergoing repair at metrel):smile:

Reply to This looks interesting.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Time has come where we do actually need to start installing these. Few new builds coming up where is now a requirement. Done the course...
Replies
Views
Hiya lads. I've made an app for Telegram that'll (hopefully) provide accurate info about the regs if you need a quick way to check tables, ratings...
Replies
Views
Been getting pestered by CEF about their new M2 range of accessories.. Doing a little rewire and might try them out. Has anyone used them yet...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here got experience of doing a soil / earth resistance survey for the design of a large-ish site? We might be looking at a fenced area...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock