Discuss This was listed on job advert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Send me a sample of your urine,in a small bottle,i can tell what your on just by tasting it,honestly,i'm actually taking it right now...:tounge_smile:

so ****ing annoyed , i was supposed to start a job on monday, they(the agency scum) would not take me on unless i had a current D&A test and also manual ****ing handling!!! which set me back £140 in total

Now the jobs been called off i'm out £140!!!!

i'm starting to wonder if there was a job to begin with

so ****ing annoyed , i was supposed to start a job on monday, they(the agency scum) would not take me on unless i had a current D&A test and also manual ****ing handling!!! which set me back £140 in total

sounds similar to the letting agencies charge for vetting tenants, only to tell them the flat/house is now unavailable

Welcome to the joyous world of agency work.
It is so nice to have professional and caring staff available to help you into a job, easily and without hassle and then you get home and get paid, YEAH RIGHT!

old agency trick i`m afraid.

advertise for non-existant jobs...you come along...sign up...they then have you (a readilly available replacement) to wave at someone who isn`t dancing to their fiddle...

or if they need a `helping hand` with something...at short notice...

When will sparks learn we must be the only trade where we have to pay for everything if firms want you to have a certain ticket let they pay for it, agencies make a killing out of us and its us who loose out all the time

Reply to This was listed on job advert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net