Discuss Transportable office regs help please in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ryan4585

Hi, I have been asked to wire and cert a transportable storage container that's is going to be used as office. Basic ring circuit, couple of fan heaters 2x lights, db board. I am a domestic installer, do I need to be full scope to do this and also what kind of certification is required? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

You would need to carry out the install to section 717 of BS7671, test and certificate accordingly with an EIC. Obviously only dead tests can be performed unless you will be connecting up the office once sited as well.

Do you mean notify it under part P ? If you are a domestic installer you should understand the requirement s of part P notification ?

What do you mean by "covered under domestic installer" ? covered for what and by who ?

Reply to Transportable office regs help please in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello, i am just about to completely rewire a refurbished house. i have done the same to several houses in the distant past. i have just read...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of assistance please from those that know more about this stuff than I do. Currently in a rented flat and there's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Help please with the adiabatic I am doing a small design for my course and I can't figure it out. Any advice will be appreciated. Ring Final...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock