Discuss Tree lighting recommendation in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tidy Max

Alreet.

Can anybody recommend an LED product that will be up to the job to light these trees?

Total distance 16m.

The aim is to fit the lights at floor level and shine up along side the trees (basically fit the light exactly where i have taken the image from). As there are hotel rooms on either side of the trees so shining directly at the trees is not an option.

20150203_134030.jpg

also any ideas on lighting these trellises?

20150203_134021.jpg

I would go for uplighting the trees from close range, either from the front or 1 each side.
ghe type I would recommend would be a John Cullen fitting model: Kensington.. 700mA they also do one called a Kew which is 350mA.
for the trellises perhaps ground lights at the base of each upright..
John Cullen do one called a Torino 700mA which would be perfect..
They are currently doing some offers, have a look on their website at some of the jobs they have done.. Best contacts are Sally or Rebekah, tell them Charlie from the Isle of Man recommended them :)

Haha yeah i think 100w might be abit much, they are only 6m tall! I wanted to avoid having lights at the base of each tree ideally.

I am lighting the end tree (the huge one in the background) with an LED flood. I was thinking along the lines of an LED focus spot so i could get it just right, although i have never used one so i might just buy a sample and run an extension lead out and test it.

I had a look at a 6kw LED flood the other day.... the MI said it can be used to light up to 14 floors high!

Reply to Tree lighting recommendation in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net