Discuss Vw electrical vacuum control valve n75 - Ohm values in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SejoH 21

DIY
Reaction score
What is a correct Ohms value for n75 valve on vw 1.9 TDI, 96kw engine? I have like 16 Ohms but if I am not misunderstood on spec it says more than that. Does it mean my valve has malfunction? I checked almost everything else but my car still has delayed boost.

Don't have a TDI or a diesel for that matter but I vaguely remember checking it for a friend a few years ago and I think that (16 ohms) sounds about right. That valve gets pulses (PCM) of power to change/keep it in the same position for the required boost. If you google it you should get plenty of hints re testing etc.

Reply to Vw electrical vacuum control valve n75 - Ohm values in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everybody from Germany! I'm feeling sick with this car, it won't start, just very rarely...please help me out. Car: Opel Corsa C 1.2 2003...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
I"m a student learning motor controls and created a challenge for myself but am stuck. Here is the challenge: Challenge 1 A) Using a blower...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock