Discuss What do Electricians do on a bank holiday monday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
As per title;
My Last day off work will consist of a bit of breakfast , followed by 30 minute clear out of my van cab, quick hoover and clean.
Lounge about talking to you Bum's , then a few cheeky beers with possibly a Dvd, followed by talking to you Bum's a bit more then a reasonably early night, ready to spring into action in the morning.
What about you lot.

well I rarely take days off apart from a couple of weeks a year, but today I decided to.
this morning consisted of waking up early as usual, taking my car to garage for its mot. now back home and just had breakfast. catching up on some recordings.
this afternoon I will take dogs for a long walk/swim, then come home and fanny about on computer some more.
pick car up this evening, reasonably early to bed for tomorrow.
or summin like that...

If were talking about today, .....it's just another typical day at the office as they say over here!! lol!!

Are you working today pal

well I rarely take days off apart from a couple of weeks a year, but today I decided to.
this morning consisted of waking up early as usual, taking my car to garage for its mot. now back home and just had breakfast. catching up on some recordings.
this afternoon I will take dogs for a long walk/swim, then come home and fanny about on computer some more.
pick car up this evening, reasonably early to bed for tomorrow.
or summin like that...

Sound's like a nice day Dan, don't knock it pal.

Nothing so far, gonna go for a drive and have a wander about a few shops, then enjoy my last few hours with my daughter before she goes to bed and I go back to work tomorrow.

Nothing so far, gonna go for a drive and have a wander about a few shops,And see what i can steal without getting caught then enjoy my last few hours with my daughter before she goes to bed and I go back to work tomorrow.

You Bad Lad

Painting windows for a few hours today. Well it is a bank holiday weekend so DIY is compulsory. Also sorting the van out like most of us I guess.

Painting windows for a few hours today. Well it is a bank holiday weekend so DIY is compulsory. Also sorting the van out like most of us I guess.

Mod's this needs to go in the Diy section so the op can get the correct advice from the members.

Just got up which is very unusual :)). Need to sort me van out but suspect it requires properly 5 hours as its a right tip so I can't be arsed. properly going to go fishing instead

About to go and change an immersion for a friend.....some day off!!

well I won't be sorting out or cleaning my van today like most of you seem to need to do!
did mine yesterday. every Sunday usually without fail. tidied out, cleaned inside and washed.
could do with a polish sometime soon though...

Another little job for today is to swap over the 5 halogens in my bathroom to LEDs. I picked up 200 x LEDs + GU10 lamp holders the other day for a job I'm doing this coming week. Whoops I ordered a few too many! Shame to just have them sitting around for the next job lol. Perks of the job :wink:

Paul If you post your location there may be a member close by, and i am sure it won't be an expensive job, it's better to besafe than sorry.

Reply to What do Electricians do on a bank holiday monday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net