Search the forum,

Discuss Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Why should Muslims apologise for the minority being extremists?

do you see other races apologising locally because of a crime committed by one of their own?
I did not say they should apologise but they should stand up and condemn what's happened
And I have seen and read of cases where communities stand up and condemn atrocities carried out by members of there community or parents apologising for the bad things that there children have done

Your right about the media Ill grant you that, hence I take little notice of it, I raised the subject of Muslims up and carefully chose my words including expressing that the majority of Muslims are law abiding with a very small percentage are tainting their religion, the only comments directly attacking Muslims have been regarding the veil and the way the law turns a blind eye regarding security issues in public buildings so pretty much factual not sure what evidence you require, this is not media hype its reality.

The problem with this country as great as it is - is that you cannot express a thought on any religious matter that does not fit in without been classed as racist I did say I disagree with covering the face in public buildings but noted after that they can do what they want anywhere else, it was to express the laws of the land should apply to all and not be circumstantial especially when identity of a person is required either for confirmation or security.

My opinions about Muslims are first hand not twisted media hype and I have expressed I have many Muslims friends, many of my views come from daily interactions and living in the hub of the Muslim community, you will be surprised about the internal battle they have that divide the community, there is a 2 sometimes 3 tier system of religious practice and integration and each of these tiers hate the values of the other whether it be because they are too westernised or it maybe because they believe those choosing to veil up are damaging their society and isolating integration.

I have not seen a racist comment or an all out attack on any religion in this thread but because the subject has been discussed you get a response that you have to be a racist to say that or you are making this a thread full of hate.... no one has been muslim bashing here if i saw it Id be the first to correct them and there views.

I do enjoy living in the UK it has many values that put it up there as one of the top places in the world but its laws do need tidying up.

Thats very true, some are victorian, some laws like prison sentencing need looking at as well, some are ridiculous.

I did not say they should apologise but they should stand up and condemn what's happened
And I have seen and read of cases where communities stand up and condemn atrocities carried out by members of there community or parents apologising for the bad things that there children have done

But why should they? Did the Catholic Church ever condemn the IRA and the other republican paramilitaries?

no it's a given that what they did was atrocious, why tar the majority of the good with the same brush

But why should they? Did the Catholic Church ever condemn the IRA and the other republican paramilitaries?

no it's a given that what they did was atrocious, why tar the majority of the good with the same brush
And now two murdering b*******s have the right to sit in a british parliment if they wish to do so.
No surrender

Republican paramilitaries were fighting against British rule not over religion. The --- for tat on Irish soil was about religion and they are all as bad as each other.

not going to comment enny ferther as beer has kicked in and meght sat someyting mite rirget. so it's gidicht fim me end iets godite fim him.

This thread is getting deep and slightly heated, which is why I have kept out of it, although it is a good thread as long as people can keep their tempers and real thoughts under control!!

to quite a famous persin " never, in the field of human drinking, has so much been owedby soo many to so few". ( i refer , of course to the brewers of fine ales).

we''ll drink them on the beaches, in the fields and on the streets. never will they darken our shores with cheap chemical artificial beer, except for mjd, who is a lost causel, wallowing in creamflow, getting horrendous hangovers due to the chemical rubbish he imbibes and believes it's alcohol related.

What's wrong with Britain? What happened to the Great?
I'm proud to be an Englishman so why can't l be English anymore when l fill forms in?
Oh!, that's because the choice isn't there anymore is it?
Why was our beautiful country turned into Bed & Breakfast for the scum of the world on Tony Blair's say so?
Don't get me started I could go on all night

we''ll drink them on the beaches, in the fields and on the streets. never will they darken our shores with cheap chemical artificial beer, except for mjd, who is a lost causel, wallowing in creamflow, getting horrendous hangovers due to the chemical rubbish he imbibes and believes it's alcohol related.
Ouch whats this? pick on Me night lol

What's wrong with Britain? What happened to the Great?
I'm proud to be an Englishman so why can't l be English anymore when l fill forms in?
Oh!, that's because the choice isn't there anymore is it?
Why was our beautiful country turned into Bed & Breakfast for the scum of the world on Tony Blair's say so?
Don't get me started I could go on all night

same reason there's no option to put welsh or scottish. at least we can put british. if tony b'liar had has his way we'd all have to put european. thank god he's gone, and that one eyed sweaty sock with him.

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the reason servicemen/women cant wear uniform in Selly Oak is that until recently it was a military hospital and the more able casualties went out for exercise/pub etc and were attacked by the permenently offended who didn't want them in Afghanistan.
I had to take my missus there a few years ago and I was attacked in the reception by a Somali who didn't think my missus should have a seat and he should have to stand. Within seconds 2 of the biggest sailors I've ever seen " subdued " him.

The Catholic church had nothing to do with the IRA so they wouldn't apologise would they

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the reason servicemen/women cant wear uniform in Selly Oak is that until recently it was a military hospital and the more able casualties went out for exercise/pub etc and were attacked by the permenently offended who didn't want them in Afghanistan.
I had to take my missus there a few years ago and I was attacked in the reception by a Somali who didn't think my missus should have a seat and he should have to stand. Within seconds 2 of the biggest sailors I've ever seen " subdued " him.

Subdued him?? .... They should have keel hauled the "B"

The Catholic church had nothing to do with the IRA so they wouldn't apologise would they
Most mosques and muslims have nothing to do with extremists so why would they apologise?
If another 51 year old white electrician commits a crime am I expected to apologise for it?
How many doctors apologised for Harold Shipman?
There was a bloke in Hebburn convicted of rape a few years ago, should all blokes in Hebburn feel some degree of responsibility?
Should Christians apologise for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church?
Need I continue?

It's ok to call the IRA murdering scrum but not the Isis shytts or there followers. Your trying to tell me hook hands family did not know what he was up to .
When I was younger a man killed another man and loads of people seemed to know who had done it and after about 5 years he did get arrested.
So now no one but the militant extremist knows what he is up to
Rubbish loads of Muslims know what's happening
So the time is to stand up and show your British and report these people because Muslim society knows more than it tells
In the module's of hatred no one knows what's being preached except the person who joins the militants
Rubbish

It's ok to call the IRA murdering scrum but not the Isis shytts or there followers. Your trying to tell me hook hands family did not know what he was up to .
When I was younger a man killed another man and loads of people seemed to know who had done it and after about 5 years he did get arrested.
So now no one but the militant extremist knows what he is up to
Rubbish loads of Muslims know what's happening
So the time is to stand up and show your British and report these people because Muslim society knows more than it tells
In the module's of hatred no one knows what's being preached except the person who joins the militants
Rubbish
If I'm planning on committing some sort of atrocity do you honestly think I'm going to broadcast it? That's a sure fire recipe for getting my collar felt before I've had the chance to put my plan into action. Yes, I may have to recruit accomplices but they will have to be chosen very carefully or one of them is going to grass me up.
Now, do you think the same doesn't apply to everyone thinking of some sort of terrorist activity or do you think they wear T shirts with "Bomber" written on them?
It's perfectly acceptable to slag off any murdering scumbag no matter what their background is. What isn't acceptable is to slag off everyone who shares a demographic with them.
I'll repeat something I said above, If I believed in god would that make me responsible for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church?

No but if you went to that church then yes I would say you knew and agreed with there beliefs, so if you go to one of those mosques of hatred you have a rough idea what goes on and what's happening

No but if you went to that church then yes I would say you knew and agreed with there beliefs, so if you go to one of those mosques of hatred you have a rough idea what goes on and what's happening
my gosh you are blinkered by the press and choose what you want to read aren't you.

So if I'm planning an outrage based on the teachings in the bible I'm automatically going to tell everyone in church on Sunday?
Come on mate.

if you go to one of those mosques of hatred you have a rough idea what goes on and what's happening
Key phrase there mate. Not all muslims go to mosques where that crap is preached therefore, by your reasoning, they cannot be responsible for an atrocity carried out by an attendee of another mosque so why the hell should they apologise for it or distance themselves from it?

What I would like to know is where have the millions of pounds worth of aid suddenly appeared from which our good hearted government have sent overseas when our country is supposedly in debt and our pensioners are struggling, our hospitals are closing wards and vital medicines are not being prescribed to help cancer victims because of the cost?

What I would like to know is where have the millions of pounds worth of aid suddenly appeared from which our good hearted government have sent overseas when our country is supposedly in debt and our pensioners are struggling, our hospitals are closing wards and vital medicines are not being prescribed to help cancer victims because of the cost?

Without trying to sound like a do gooder, there are that many different budgets in Government, so certain things will be budgeted for due to rules of being members of the EU, G8 etc.

Without trying to sound like a do gooder, there are that many different budgets in Government, so certain things will be budgeted for due to rules of being members of the EU, G8 etc.

Well maybe that should be addressed. I for one think it's a f*****g disgrace, charity begins at home and many of these old people have paid taxes, maybe even fought for this country and were promised help from the cradle to the grave. Time to get their house in order.

I don't think you can compare a pensioner having to miss bingo once a month with men women and children being butchered or being left with nothing except the clothes they stand up in. no food no water no shelter and no hope. get a grip.

Well maybe that should be addressed. I for one think it's a f*****g disgrace, charity begins at home and many of these old people have paid taxes, maybe even fought for this country and were promised help from the cradle to the grave. Time to get their house in order.

i know now it's paraphrasing, but you will never please all the people all the time. Unfortunately trade and money talk a bit louder than our own residents most of the time.

I don't think you can compare a pensioner having to miss bingo once a month with men women and children being butchered or being left with nothing except the clothes they stand up in. no food no water no shelter and no hope. get a grip.

Did I mention bingo? I mean the meagre pension and heat or eat situation. Would you be prepared for your parents to struggle to help another country? And if your wife, girlfriend, child was denied drugs that cost more that the NHS trust was prepared to fund, would you be happy? I think you should get a grip! We need to look after our own first.

But I go to a church and they preach er anti pet keeping and some one says they should be killed these pet owners as its in our holy book so a couple think that preacher is right and yes we will go and kill some pet owners ,and have secret talks etc ,your telling me no one else knows about it , trev wise up at least 10 other people would know how about the congregation listening to the holy man ,they should tell the police they should after some one has been killed it was so and so who was preaching , but no they close ranks say nothing

my parents are pensioners on state pensions and don't struggle in the slightest. NICE are the people responsible for the drugs we can or can't have and the wouldn't pay for them even if we had a zero overseas aid budget. We do what we can for people in need.

OH FFS man
Do you really think that's how it works?
You think Osama Bin Laden used to talk freely about killing infidels?
You think the 7/7 bombers used to just drop their intentions into conversations randomly over coffee?
IF it's going on in mosques then you have a point BUT how many mosques do you think this stuff goes on in?
Yes, stupid people accept the word of a priest as gospel (sorry) because they know no better but how many priests have you heard banging on about killing abortion doctors? I've not heard of any but the people that Dillb named all murdered in the name of god.

Reply to Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net