Discuss Wiring Diagram in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

i'd convert the sockets in the large bottom half to a 32A ring.just a bit of extra cable from the left hand across the double doors to the socket on the bottom wall, and a bit of redesign to the socket wiring close to the CU. i'd also consider combining those 2 small CUs into 1 larger one (unless you want to split across 2 phases).

Hi thanks a lot for your reply , yes I am using 2 of the 3 Phases , the other Phase is for our house , yes I was thinking to put a 4mm2 through the wall to the left side and run a ring to and from that ( I did have a 4mm2 in my first drawing to be able to do that ,and one for the right side ) but was put of by suggestions has to why I had a 4mm2 coming from the cu to a 45A junction box ) will have a look at that idea again ! .

This is a (badly edited) version that may save cable and junction boxes and be easier to wire up.
This is just a suggestion without knowing the installation, probably your best bet would be to get someone in to look at it and see what is easiest and best.
This removes a lot of duplicate cable on the lighting, removes junction boxes by going to light fittings or switches, switch feeding some lights, converting the LHS circuit into a ring, with some spurs.
There are so many options but normally they are constrained by the building design.
04_10_16 rev 4_1.jpg

Much better lay out in my opinion, Richard ^^^^
The 2 spurs back to back with the sockets on the ring ^^^ in most cases its not much extra work to pull a leg through into each of them and include them on the ring also. (obviously like you said dependent on the actual installation and building fabric. Just thinking if in the future any additional spurs in that area were required, that's all )

This is a (badly edited) version that may save cable and junction boxes and be easier to wire up.
This is just a suggestion without knowing the installation, probably your best bet would be to get someone in to look at it and see what is easiest and best.
This removes a lot of duplicate cable on the lighting, removes junction boxes by going to light fittings or switches, switch feeding some lights, converting the LHS circuit into a ring, with some spurs.
There are so many options but normally they are constrained by the building design.
View attachment 33780

Hi
Thanks for your reply , I have done another edited version without actually seeing this , so I am going to post it and ask you guys to pls comment on it .

Rev6 07.10.16 Final.jpg

Reply to Wiring Diagram in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net