Discuss Work has gone quiet … Advice! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I "play" with wines and Port and from time to time , it serves me well. A bottle I would get £520 for all day long now only gets £360 .
How curious. I drink mine!
And then Elon Musk says "Dont be spending money " . The alarm bells are truly ringing .
Given what he paid for Twitter and how his management style is [not] paying off there, I would not use him a good financial advisor.

Yes, money is tight for a lot of folks and with the pending budget / end of year and rise in energy costs it won't be getting better any time soon. But equally some folks are still looking for ways to save energy so stuff like LED lights & movement sensors are a good thing to "sell" as saving money and being greener.

Even if you don't chase quotes as such, a follow-up email with some related offers won't go far wrong.

Given what he paid for Twitter and how his management style is [not] paying off there, I would not use him a good financial advisor.

Yes, money is tight for a lot of folks and with the pending budget / end of year and rise in energy costs it won't be getting better any time soon. But equally some folks are still looking for ways to save energy so stuff like LED lights & movement sensors are a good thing to "sell" as saving money and being greener.

Even if you don't chase quotes as such, a follow-up email with some related offers won't go far wrong.
IMG_8883.jpeg

NO way ...too expensive ! My wife made a massive mistake some years ago and opened a "Soldera" for a friend . Nothing else to do , Just had to laugh about it and we still do . Now she knows ! I really wish I had bought a LOT more then and sold them in 2016 !!

You can get a bottle of Pinot from tescos for less than a fiver. I don’t know why you’d want to spend hundreds on something you don’t really want to drink.

Says the man that’s selling off his excess plastic bricks on eBay.
Drinking wine comes from Aldi . Better wines come from Clients . These wines above earned me some money :)

NO way ...too expensive ! My wife made a massive mistake some years ago and opened a "Soldera" for a friend . Nothing else to do , Just had to laugh about it and we still do . Now she knows ! I really wish I had bought a LOT more then and sold them in 2016 !!
But did it taste nice?

My most expensive tipple has be a couple of bottles of Montes' Purple Angel and they are nice, but a bit strong for most situations. Good to help face down some serious strong cheese and sausage snacks.

I'd give some credit to the richest man in the world.

Reply to Work has gone quiet … Advice! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net