Discuss x2 Danfoss 4000 Inverters plus four panels for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tennis ball

Hi,

I have two inverters and four panels for sale. I have two schuco panels and two Risen. Not sure of the wattage at present. The box on one inverter has been opened and the other is a box I managed to acquire from another inverter of the same make and model.

All of the equipment is brand new, the schuco panels are still boxed.

My mobile - 07946577287 please contact me regarding any interest, first come first served, I will accept reasonable but not silly offers.

Regards,

Daniel

How much do you want for the inverters?

Make an offer and I will say yes or no. They have been sat in my garage for about 18 months or so and the boxes are well tatty so although the inverters themselves are flawless the boxes won't inspire confidence.

I would be happy to sign a contract of agreement to say if they didn't work or break down within 12 months then I will happily accept them back and refund the price you paid for them.

Collection or I will deliver this sunday.

Cheers, Daniel

HI tennis ball, where in the country are you - I might take the panels off your hands. pm me or contact via website (in my signature)

Make an offer and I will say yes or no. They have been sat in my garage for about 18 months or so and the boxes are well tatty so although the inverters themselves are flawless the boxes won't inspire confidence.

I would be happy to sign a contract of agreement to say if they didn't work or break down within 12 months then I will happily accept them back and refund the price you paid for them.

Collection or I will deliver this sunday.

Cheers, Daniel

Where abouts are you?

[MENTION=47457]tennis ball[/MENTION], can you check the wattage of the panels please and model reference - mono / poly etc

[MENTION=47457]tennis ball[/MENTION], can you check the wattage of the panels please and model reference - mono / poly etc

Hi Worcester,

Sorry for the late reply been a tad busy. Yes having just checked the modules I can tell you the panels are Schuco art no. 272030 and are 190 watts monocrystalline. Two are boxed one is not and all have never seen the light of day and are brand new.

Going on gumtree for £500 no offers.

Daniel

that's £1.14 per watt. Unless I've just been transported back to 2011 and not realised, that seems a wee bit excessive.

Can't say in a public forum what we just paid for Canadian Solar, however it was 30% less than the lowest they said they would go 3 months ago, and is less than half of what we paid a year ago, and these are 250W panels vs the 230W ones from a year ago.

Although inverters, mountings, scaffolding, labour costs haven't changed over the last 12 months, panel prices are significantly lower, which is why you see 4kW systems going in for what you wouldn't have done a 2kW systems 53 weeks ago.

Can't say in a public forum what we just paid for Canadian Solar, however it was 30% less than the lowest they said they would go 3 months ago, and is less than half of what we paid a year ago, and these are 250W panels vs the 230W ones from a year ago.

Although inverters, mountings, scaffolding, labour costs haven't changed over the last 12 months, panel prices are significantly lower, which is why you see 4kW systems going in for what you wouldn't have done a 2kW systems 53 weeks ago.

Well in that case offers accepted for the panels!

So why have the panels come down in price so much recently? Is it fair to say that the cost has come down enough to make up for the loss of returns in the tariff? - Which was part of the governments justification for reducing the tariff.

Yep, we usually by direct from the manufacturers in container quantities, having spent three years dealing with them and sourcing from different locations, it has become clear that their whole marketing and pricing strategies are per country and is based on that country's FiT level, hence they made massive profits before the drop and then had to compete like crazy to sell anything this year.

Reply to x2 Danfoss 4000 Inverters plus four panels for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net