Discuss You can take the City & Guilds 2382 free in Glasgow. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Diddy

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If you are a member of the UNITE union and are from in or near the glasgow area then you can tkae the City & Guilds 2382 course free. Also the 2394/5 course are also available.Here is the details

17th Edition City & Guilds Courses for Unite Members(Glasgow/Scotland)

*Wiring Regulations
*Inspection & Testing

17th Edition courses are externally funded and are delivered on demand and when funds are available. For more information or to register your interest in taking a course contact Pat McIlvogue ([email protected])(07918631805) who co-ordinates the courses.

You will need to provide him with the following:

Name
Address
Mobile
Email
Date of birth
Membership number

Note: The courses will run on Saturdays at John Smith House, Glasgow and Reid Kerr College, Paisley.

Reply to You can take the City & Guilds 2382 free in Glasgow. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon, i am a part qualified electrician with City&Guilds qualifications in domestic electrical installation looking for work in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I'm thinking of enrolling on Electrical course with the above mentioned, is this a wise decision or not? I had a "sales person" come...
Replies
Views
M
HI Does anyone know anything - good or bad - about Trades Gateway training provider? Electrics - Trades GatewayTrades Gateway I cant see...
Replies
Views
as title. posted in general to get more views than it would in trainee. rebus are offering 2382 as below: Enjoy a 25% Discount...
Replies
Views
D
Im not keen on Forums as Im Dyslexic and what i type isnt what i seem to be wanting to say. Very hard to proof read things as my mind automatic...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock