Questions and electrical advice in the Business Related - Different Electrical Jobs, Self Employed, Competent person Schemes. General Discussion on all business related aspects of the trade. Thinking about going self employed? A change of electrical work? This is the place to be..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

P
I am about to start the process of getting an ISO9001 qualification for my business. Can anyone give me any advice on anything that may be...
Replies
Views
petegibbons
P
Hi Everyone, I hope you are well. I managed to complete all my level 3 electrical courses, including the following: • 18th Edition: EAL Level...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Recently had the misfortune of working at Gatwick airport on a major build with a mickey mouse contractor and agency! The electrical...
Replies
Views
Big n Daft
B
G
hiy guys wondering if anyone can help im a due inspection from elecsa and have been told i need a health and safety document and also a complaints...
Replies
Views
beaver74
B
B
Ok please bear with me on this, I've been working for an electrical contractor doing domestic and commercial work as well as fire alarms, CCTV...
Replies
Views
ben2012
B
S
Hi people, I'm in a really tiswas i'v been given a really good opportunity to go self-employed. two companys that i use to work for have both...
Replies
Views
MrSkipsey
M
S
i have been looking into doing some work abroad in cyprus after meeting a hotel owner over there who wanted to hire qualified english tradesmen. i...
Replies
Views
lloyd1980
L
L
Hi all this is my frist post on this forum. Iam being made reduntant soon :( after 15 years as a on the books sparky and was thinking about seting...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
C
Hi I just wondered how others deal with London Congestion Charges and Parking charges. I have just completed a job which for one reason and...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
Its me again with more questions! Is it worth waiting until the new tax year to begin trading? I dont want to do a tax return for 3 weeks where...
Replies
Views
S
I did post this in the welcome section and someone pointed out it was best i posted here Im simon from Birmingham, Im about to do my part p so...
Replies
Views
alarm man
A
E
I'm newly qualified Electrician, and want to set up a business. I want to register with - eg. NICEIC, but as my business doesn't exist yet I...
Replies
Views
eddybs23
E
I've got my first annual NIC inspection this week .... I've got a EIC Cert job and a MW job to show him. What else should I be expectiing from the...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
M
Im wondering if you guys can help as the accountant is away on his merry holidays. I started working a few years ago as a sub contractor and the...
Replies
Views
S
Ay up each...! I pay my Costs with both cash and credit card. Some credit card providers offer points (What do points make...?!) and other...
Replies
Views
The Cavalry
T
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock