Discuss 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

im gonna make a suggestion here.......

anyone who thinks they have the right to slag off anothers work ought to at least put up photos of their own jobs for critique in return........

that will shut up at least 50% of the ------- around here.

i've put stuff in the "show us your installs" threads for over 8 months before anyone asks....

let the gallery begin.....

anyone who thinks they have the right to slag off anothers work ought to at least put up photos of their own jobs for critique in return........

i've put stuff in the "show us your installs" threads for over 8 months before anyone asks....

I don't take photos of my work, but I do have one of a bunny with a pancake on its head?

epy4apa8.jpg

Its not a bunny it is a rabbit...and dutch rabbits don't suit head wear...and by the way,it's a scotch pancake...and before you ask,yes,i have posted loads of pictures in the "correctly fitted head-wear to pets" section...:yesnod:

It can be a pig getting cables into enclosures, I'm not going to slag your work off but do feel it could have had a little bit more attention. I think my main question is hy didn't you stuff it all in a nice three phase board, a Hager Invicta 3 or something?

you kind of get that feeling when you look at it that there's a load of grow lamps the other side of the wall...

It can be a pig getting cables into enclosures, I'm not going to slag your work off but do feel it could have had a little bit more attention. I think my main question is hy didn't you stuff it all in a nice three phase board, a Hager Invicta 3 or something?

you kind of get that feeling when you look at it that there's a load of grow lamps the other side of the wall...

yep...its definately a grow is that...

seen it loads of times...

Well, I never confess to being the best sparky in the world (thats eng) but I think if I were putting up a picture of my work I would certainly make sure it was finished, quite honestly that looks as though it has been chucked in just to get the job going in a hurry
And wheres your main switch? (single point of isolation)

lightning-kit.jpg

There you go......

(Actually you are quite correct...and the realisation dawned long before your post, as I dont post any images on here and have no intention of doing so I PM'd the OP an apology hours ago when the guilt factor kicked in ).

....... and anyways I reckon he hasn't done this job, he's just beinging cunning! He's doing an EICR of the place and is saving time by getting the forum to point out the code errors whilst he takes in a cheeky smoke 'n' pint down the local pub :39:

Calm down Biff, go and thrash someone on chess.com and get all that anger out of your system, have a look at the photo below and rip it to bits for me, it will make you feel much better, I will find a photo of yours later and praise it up after and you will be gleaming from cheek to cheek then.

Attachments

• 090.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 78
Calm down Biff, go and thrash someone on chess.com and get all that anger out of your system, have a look at the photo below and rip it to bits for me, it will make you feel much better, I will find a photo of yours later and praise it up after and you will be gleaming from cheek to cheek then.
stickers aren't level

My only critique on that MDJ would be lack of anchoring for the tails... if you grab the tail looms and move them then the forces are translated direct to the terminals in the boards and Henleys... a nicely placed cleat and/or as i do a 40mm-50mm stuffing gland is a nice final touch ... other than that i see nothing wrong.

Id have had a housing for the Henley blocks though really looks tacky at the bottom as it doesn't appear to be in any form of cupboard etc... but nice place to hang yer coat ;)

Reply to 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net