Discuss 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

View attachment 22647

My handy work connecting 3 consumer units in a house full of storage heaters! lol

First for me seeing 3 phase in a domestic house.

I wasn't going to waste my time commenting, but have to ask mate: Do you honestly look at that with pride ? Rather than getting all antsy & uptight about peoples comments, why don't you ask what you could have done differently & learn from the experience ?. A lot of these guys are only too willing to help if asked, but get pretty annoyed when they see things like that.

Calm down Biff, go and thrash someone on chess.com and get all that anger out of your system, have a look at the photo below and rip it to bits for me, it will make you feel much better, I will find a photo of yours later and praise it up after and you will be gleaming from cheek to cheek then.

im not angry ( yet ) , just sticking up for a junior member who got a kicking for showing his best efforts.

anyways , where was i , ah yes..........

090.jpg

my eyes ! they hurtsies ! lol

and that looks remarkably like a Electrical Trainee training cubicle to me ?

if only the viewer could pan to the left of that photo they would see an array of various fire extinguishers on standby for the enevitable fail..........

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
1st time i've seen a training cubicle in a bus station. perhaps this guy is retraining, starting a electrical trainee course.

blakey.jpeg

It is In a locked room' cheers for your views fellas' much appreciated, left of the boards biff is a window, the fire extinguishers are to the right lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My only critique on that MDJ would be lack of anchoring for the tails... if you grab the tail looms and move them then the forces are translated direct to the terminals in the boards and Henleys... a nicely placed cleat and/or as i do a 40mm-50mm stuffing gland is a nice final touch ... other than that i see nothing wrong.

Id have had a housing for the Henley blocks though really looks tacky at the bottom as it doesn't appear to be in any form of cupboard etc... but nice place to hang yer coat ;)
Aye good idea, however it ain't happening :ciappa:

It is In a locked room' cheers for your views fellas' much appreciated, left of the boards biff is a window, the fire extinguishers are to the right lol

dont worry , youre install looks good.............

i can see youre now on at least week 4 of your fast track course !

:)

Reply to 3 Phase in a small house! lol in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net