Discuss Advertising tips............... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

kevyn

-
Reaction score
Hi all

I took the plunge 3 months ago and went self employed. I now need some advice regarding advertising. To update I have the van signwritten, t-shirts, business cards, posters etc. I have also tried an ad in the local fish wrapper but it was very expensive and got no return from it.:(

Is there something I am missing? I know that work is slow at the moment but even small repairs are better than being in the house at the mo.

Any advice very much appreciated!:)

I have heard that putting flyers onto cars in B&Q and Homebase car parks works.

If you are not up to much at the weekends, then i would suggest parking your van in a shed car park for the day. Get your miss us to pick you up or something.... Your van is best placed there than at home.

If you are not up to much at the weekends, then i would suggest parking your van in a shed car park for the day. Get your miss us to pick you up or something.... Your van is best placed there than at home.

That sounds like a good idea has it worked for you? Flyers are the next step depending on price involved.

do what im sure rocker said he did!!

insert a business card / flyer into the Actual Boxes at B&Q that house electrical items... i.e lights and the like!! :)

do what im sure rocker said he did!!

insert a business card / flyer into the Actual Boxes at B&Q that house electrical items... i.e lights and the like!!

That is genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me rocker, did you get any replies from it

Reply to Advertising tips............... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net