Discuss best complaints stroppiest customer in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

No need for denial Geordie, you know we're both regulars in the yard...haha

Seriouslly though, bent as a bob note doesn't even begin to describe the absolute messes you get in that spot.

Unless it's yer girlfriend!!! :001_icon16:

Oh of course pet ..... goes without sayin' dunnit?

How's the nice rewire I did for ye ..... up in flames yet??

Still got the garage to do, but I'll need to ask the lads here about the earthing arrangements for it and should I use SWA and how deep should the trench be or can I just nail it along Brian's fence.

I actually started a thread similar to this one several months ago, when I was laughing to myself about a job I did with a friend a few years back, where the customer blamed us for her sink and waste pipes all getting blocked up, she was adament that we had caused it to happen by bonding the pipework under the sink !!!!Out of goodwill we cleared the blockage for her, although it obviously wasn't our fault !!!

Guy I used to work with was doing an installation for a local council in Glasgow, customer was a junkie and was completely out his face and kept forgetting that the electrician was in and getting a fright every time he seen him! After the guy squared up a bit he told the spark that he'd be back in a minute, after about 10 mins the spark looked out the window to find the guy trying to break in to his van! Such a lovely place! haha

Reply to best complaints stroppiest customer in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NAPIT Certification Scheme Fraudulent EICR, who to contact?
I hope somebody can help me here, I really need some advice on who to complain to in this situation please: Hello, So after months of chasing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Disclaimer: I'm not an electrician and have very basic knowledge of electrical installation. We've been putting in a new kitchen into an...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views
Im seeking advice from a job we have done with the most difficult customer of my whole career. We're a family business of 50+ years and take pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Merry Christmas from ElectriciansForums.net What a weird year we’ve had! We will need to keep our wits about us during these next couple of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock