Discuss Best place for tools on the internet. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Andrewtarling

Hi all, I'm going by myself and was wondering if any of you know any good places on line for buying tools? I know what tools I want but I'm looking for any online shops that offer the best prices. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

To be fair , it varies. A lot of companies have specials and clearances.
Just google or ask on here for a specific tool and chances are someone will have done the work for you.

I just got a cracking deal on Ebay a few weeks ago on a new Dewalt multi tool for instance.

I think in this age, the best price is "Slutting About" you cant stay with one Seller any more as so many of the prices are better day to day, temping you in rates to sale you other things. So as they tell you SHOP AROUND.

I think the best question is to ask what is the Best Tool for Each Job you want to do, and then Shop around for the cheapest version of that. I guess another way is to know what are good tools and what are grate sale price for said tool and buy it from then.

FFX and Buyaparcel for me generally. There are a lot of good online suppliers though. If you know what you want it's best to just get googling really.

Try using Google Shopping as opposed to just using Google. Saves you searching through pages of Google to find the best price :)

Personally, I hit up Amazon on a regular basis. You get some half decent deals from a lot of sellers. My wife moans every time she sees me looking at tools but hey, other halves just don't get it, do they? :p
For example, I grabbed an 18v DeWalt impact driver (bare unit) for about £75 when ScrewFix are knocking them out for about£150!

Google shopping turns out some good results as well, as the other folks said. Let the all-seeing Google do the price checks for you from time to time!

Shop about a bit, mate! :D

Reply to Best place for tools on the internet. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm not an electrician and know nothing about electrical DIY. I'm looking for advice on parts I need to identify so I can buy the right...
Replies
Views
I’m just finishing my L2 2365 at college in the evenings and plan to do the L3 2365 with the same college as an evening course. However I would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I’m not sure I posted on the right thread. I’m a 22 year old trying to get into the industry the colleges around me don’t have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just looking for some advice before buying stuff not planning on carrying out this work myself will get someone who knows what their...
Replies
Views
This has probably been asked 1000 times. I am just coming to the end of my apprenticeship and was interesting in trying to work abroad. I was...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock