Discuss Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You are wrong Tony.

I am not a liabilty. I have the balls to ask the questions when many do not. My customers rate me highly and ask me back because I am a stickler for getting it right and doing a good job. My first priority is to do a good, safe job which adheres to the regs, second priority to enjoy it, third priority to make some money.

There are many silly questions asked by many members, you and Glenn then scare them off because you are both unpleasant people, they then do not post any more, hench I'm in the limelight because I stay. The ones that you have scared off then have noone to ask and may become dangerous or simply not progress. The electrician I sometimes work with has asked me to work full time with him in his fire alarm business as he says I do a much better job than other employees he has had, but I am interested in domestics.

You and Glenn should take a leaf out of MDF's book, he can see both sides. I would very much like to work alongside someone like MDF for a year or 2, I would then progress much faster but in the meantime the limited work (single phase) I carry out is safe and legal.

You are more than welcome to come and meet me rather than hiding behind a computer screen and I'll take you out on a few jobs if you like and then I'll take your comments seriously. Until then your blood can boil as much as it likes.

ps.. Bit disappointed I allowed myself to get drawn in.. grrrr
If I get busy M8 I will let you know, maybe in the summer, we will see.

haha you getting a bit annoyed their GLENNSPARK mate , dont worry am sure a few of your trolls sorry buddies will be along to back you up anytime now
Another silly post Iam, I thought you had got that nonsence out of your system and was back posting in a positive manner, still you have your own Troll in meggar man to back you up now.

[/B]This is a thread about an RCD not testing out FFS,not gang warfare.
I despair.
yes it is, and I was not in anyway rude or nasty to Steve with his thread at all, then Iam and Meggar man started ruining the thread with nasty silly comments, down here if a man insults another then he should be prepared to answer for it, the fact marvo removed the posts before it got out of hand is one reason the threads is missing the bits posted which started this reaction, I edited my thread before hoping anyone saw it, you have just added to the temperature by posting it, no biggie I don't mind, they not I, they have ruined the thread by trolling not I, read it again, and remove your post if you want things to chill lol

well mike...

i got the jist that it was something about me...from what i could gather he called me a name.....lol...

shame it wasn`t left on so i could view it when i got back home yesterday evening....lol...

well mike...

i got the jist that it was something about me...from what i could gather he called me a name.....lol...

shame it wasn`t left on so i could view it when i got back home yesterday evening....lol...
He was slagging us both from what I was told and marvo quickly jumped in and edited it, I wouldn't of minded but my posts towards steve (hippy) are positive and in no way negative in this thread and any on the forum, uncalled for in my view.

He was slagging us both from what I was told and marvo quickly jumped in and edited it, I wouldn't of minded but my posts towards steve (hippy) are positive and in no way negative in this thread and any on the forum, uncalled for in my view.
so were mine mate...so were mine...

shame that some in here cant see through it though....

as far as the name calling is concerned....lol...i can cope with all of that.....

would be interesting though wouldn`t it if i were ever to meet either of them round & about....

so were mine mate...so were mine...

shame that some in here cant see through it though....

as far as the name calling is concerned....lol...i can cope with all of that.....

would be interesting though wouldn`t it if i were ever to meet either of them round & about....
Aye a bit of banter is what it is all about, from what I have heard from 2 different members now, one here and one over the other side they were mocking not having banter, thats a dangerous game, a couple of confused members who should know better.

Aye a bit of banter is what it is all about, from what I have heard from 2 different members now, one here and one over the other side they were mocking not having banter, thats a dangerous game, a couple of confused members who should know better.
yep agreed...

any relationship they are having shouldn`t be aired in here....

I'll make my position clear, I have nothing against any of you because I don't actually know anyone you. Oh I wasn't fond of JRC actually. He should come back, I miss the comedy

I have missed the comment but been told about it, My time will come with you thats for sure, I never forget, especially silly comments by Nobodies with a chip on the shoulder and small mans syndrome lmao

You don't bother me in the slightest. You flip your opinion and values depending on what other member is posting. You lack integrity. Also if you cannot take it, you should not give it out. LMAO

You don't bother me in the slightest. You flip your opinion and values depending on what other member is posting. You lack integrity. Also if you cannot take it, you should not give it out. LMAO
I can take it pal, but where on this thread did I dish it out? Now if I would have dished something out in this thread then you may well have been justified in your unprovoked posting, as nothing was dished out except positive comments I have to assume you are getting personal for no reason at all, so up yours, you get your knickers in a twist over anything you don't like the sound of in any thread and behave like a simpleton, a spoilt brat even, I have no idea how old you are and couldn't care less but whatever your age grow up, regarding integrity, thats rich coming from you, hilarious in fact, your nothing but a jumped up spoilt little small man with a horendous chip on his shoulder.

Guys what I can't understand is if you don't get on or haven't got anything constructive to add to each other's thread just avoid each other. Looking back over the thread it looks like you will never agree so its time to agree to disagree and have a hug

Reply to Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net