Discuss Compliance document for competent person scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Maybe they are asking for a list of work you have notified. On another note are these schemes only interested in inspecting work that forms under part P or all domestic work undertaken when they do annual assessment ?.

Maybe they are asking for a list of work you have notified. On another note are these schemes only interested in inspecting work that forms under part P or all domestic work undertaken when they do annual assessment ?.
Gimme the money, that's it in a nutshell

Generally the schemes are assessing that you are complying with Part P and the rest of the building regulations, part of which is complying with BS7671, so the focus is on the building regulations but not excluding good workmanship and wiring regulations knowledge and application.

The compliance document policy thingy did you get answer on what is was they required?
I wonder if they wanted a short worded page detailing each customer is issued with a complaints form, any complaints received about workmanship, or component failures will be entered into the customer complaints register. Corrective action will be undertaken where it comes under the guarantee of scheme it applies. If it is found to not be in relation to work you have carried what would you propose to do. If the situation between customer and you can’t be resolved you will inform customer to send a copy of complaint letter to scheme operator ie stromer.
If everything it’s tickety boo client signs complaint letter stating that fact and both of you keep a copy on file for x number of years.
You will notify stromer immediately of any changes that could affect you membership etc, you will carry out routine inspections, checks on all your test equipment and keep logs of the checks carried, get tester calibrated every year.

I don’t know if this is what they want or expect but is the only thing I could think of.

Reply to Compliance document for competent person scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net