Search the forum,

Discuss Dear lighting manufacturers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

When customers insist on suppling parts I haven't agreed to, I state on my estimate that any issues with the customer supplied parts/work will be charged at my hourly rate - it normally makes them think twice!

Thanks Murdoch... good idea there think I will be adding that little number to my T&C's :yes:

As a direct result of all the above, and one particular client that bought a load of lights in france, i added the following to my T&C's about a year ago....

Equipment and accessories suppliedby the client. CSES Ltd reserves the right to refuse to fitsub-standard, non-compliant accessories or equipment supplied by the client.Quotes and estimates tendered by the companyare based on the fitting of standard electrical accessories. Accessories that require excessivepreparation, modification or non standard fitment may incur extra cost to theclient.

Reply to Dear lighting manufacturers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock