Discuss electrical certificates in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

I assume you are saying you have seen the information above listed as the training certificates held by someone.
Therefore I would assume they mean the following, although the abbreviations used do not quite correspond to most qualifications

C&G
Level 2 diploma in electrical installations (buildings and structures) Electrotechnical Craft (2365-02)
Level 3 NVQ diploma in installing electrotechnical systems and equipment 2357
or
EAL
Level 2 diploma Electrotechnical Electrical Installation 600/6724/X
Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment Level 3 NVQ (Buildings, Structures and the Environment) 501/1605/8

It takes a while for the site to 'time out' (although I think you can set it not to). Failing that, if for example you need to go off and do something or look something up, you should be able to type your post in Word (or similar) then copy and paste it onto the forum.
As annoying as it is, the lost information is no use to anyone.

Those qualifications are electrical qualifications. What do you want to know about them?

I guess the question is
With these qualifications, what are they able to do

Qualifications wise it's there as a electrician if they have that
Hands in will only show in the CV, then it's hard to know what they did.
I was a design technician for a electrical company a mikey mouse title when I don't get to do any thing but dogs body where they need me on the factory floor.

Duane, there are many who wish to help....but....your phraseology is making understanding of what exactly you are asking quite difficult.

Please take a step back, think about exactly what it is you are asking, the try to phrase it clearly, perhaps in bullet point?

Duane, there are many who wish to help....but....your phraseology is making understanding of what exactly you are asking quite difficult.

Please take a step back, think about exactly what it is you are asking, the try to phrase it clearly, perhaps in bullet point?

I didn't ask any thing... I am guessing the question from the main post.
Don't slap the dyslexic, not my main post.

Reply to electrical certificates in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net