Discuss Electruim Letter in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Think it's just electrium (or their insurers) covering their back sides and passing any repercussions on to the contractor

I've been getting letters and disks. I have account with Rexel Senate.

Denmans
Neweys
WF
Senate
Parker

Are all part of Rexel who have given Electrium the details of the contractors they supply so electrium can contact them regarding the recall

Not sure it matters if you use Crabtree, Wylex, Volex, Steeple, Alto, Newlec, Sector products..

I think they're just sending letter incase

Last edited:
thanks for all the replies we got a recorded letter saturday but we dont use any of there products we use Schneider or MEM its worrying getting letters saying about trading standers

As I said it just electrium passing the buck!! If you failed to replace an affected breaker it'll be on your shoulders not their insurers...
That's why their sending them recorded so they've got proof you've received it!!!!!

Reply to Electruim Letter in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was wondering when the 19th was due to be brought out so I contacted the IET. I wasn't expecting the reply I got (see attached letter from the...
Replies
Views
Saying that they are not now called the National Grid, and the National Grid will now be called Western something or other Somebody in the family...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had an EICR done at my property which unfortunately was unsatisfactory. So the electrican advised a new fuseboard from BG General...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views
I try to keep out of Domestic work but I have a problem at home. Currently I have a wylex fuse board with re-wire fuses. they are great because...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock