Discuss Help 3phase dishwasher in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Incumbent upon you to find out before playing around with wiring.

I don't mean that unkindly but what you did could have caused damage and possibly put others at risk.

A positive outcome is that you have, inadvertently or otherwise, highlighted the issue.
No doubt you will have learned from it. Perhaps others can too.
I certainly have never again thanks guys ...

You were lucky. More than once I have been called to a pile of smoking equipment where this has happened, either phase / neutral reversal or loss of neutral which can be as serious. Much of it was written off, chucked in the skip and claimed for on insurance. On one occasion I edited the word 'numpty' out of my report at the last minute!

Reply to Help 3phase dishwasher in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views
hi need help with wiring this. basically new build with combi boiler, unvented cylinder with dual channel hive ive attached pics with the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hi, im having trouble. I want to wire up some outdoor lights through a smart home plug. They were previously connected to an analouge timer and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Having trouble wiring up a two zoned wet underfloor heating system which is part of a manifold and controlled by one 4 wire actuator. Ive...
Replies
Views
Morning fellow practicioners of the dark art we call ELEKTRICKARY , I have recently been ask by a close freind if i thought his electric bill...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock