Discuss Industrial & Commercial Hand Tools in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TyroneEvans

basically coming to the end of my apprenticeship and im going to get sent out my own jobs soon, ive got most of the basic hand tools - drivers,cutters,croppers,pliers,grips,hacksaws&mini, tape and scaffold level, tin snips, set squares, lump hammer bolster chisel, hammer , adjustable spanners , spanners , bush spanner, voltage probes ,fluke voltage stick, padsaw full socket set, combi drill , impact driver. Im just trying to gain a full tool box so im already for all odds lol can anybody else think some more tools what you found useful in commercial and industrial jobs
Thanks.

sds drill mate, there will be a lot of concrete to drill in plantrooms

depending on the type of work you do there will be others.

what type of work does the firm do?

we use ferrule crimpers, stretchers etc a lot but we do a lot of controls and door access

yeah im looking at 110v ones atm but really the company should be supplying power tools as I am on the books, we do alot of office refurbs, industrial installs (factories and warehouses ) erm we dont do alot of control panels jobs tbf

yeah im looking at 110v ones atm but really the company should be supplying power tools as I am on the books, we do alot of office refurbs, industrial installs (factories and warehouses ) erm we dont do alot of control panels jobs tbf
pad saw, head torch,magnet,dust brush, knocking driver,allen key set, maybe torx bits/driver (get a security bit set instead)

some switchgear uses allen keys to tighten tails

some people like bolt croppers for a lot of basket.

Reply to Industrial & Commercial Hand Tools in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m looking to upgrade my tool bag and can’t decide which Veto bag is right for me. Nobody ever seems to have a claw hammer in their bags in the...
Replies
Views
I've just started an apprenticeship with a decent sized firm (I got taken on full time - hooray!) and was thinking this week about how a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, ok before i start, i have another thread i made back in January but i have no idea how to delete it but since then a few things have...
Replies
Views
hello havent done a post in a long time mainly read other posts, ive finished my level 2 2365 and starting level 3 tomorrow also done my 17th...
Replies
Views
I am in college and looking for an apprenticeship and have just got myself my first set of tools, it's not the best but it's a start, I have a...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock