Discuss Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KNIPEX

thought it be a good thread to have,

lets see the inside of electrcians vans, i know some are messy but would be great to see pictures of your well racked out vans etc, i know so people are well proud of their shelving also will give me some ideas.

thought it make intresting viewing too.

so get ya pics up.

Think skip after a very rough arsed pumber has taken a bathroom out, taken off all the tiles and lobbed it all in, and then someone has put a settee and pram on top. Thats what my van looks like inside most days.:eek:

It is ex BG got it 3yr ago up in mesham near birmingham at the fleet sale at the British car auctions sale. It had 25K miles on the clock ,It's a 53 plate and I payed £5400 inc the VAT which was still applicable at the time of sale. Great van no problems in 3yrs touch wood.

It came with the limiter taken off, I've had it up to a ton with a tail wind and no roof rack.:D.

so Far no mechanical faults runs really nicely. Think I may have to upgrade at some point this year to a tranny or a vito only because I need the space.:)

cracking pics m8, love all the hilti kit together m8 very nice, im sure you can fit the odd screw in somewhere in that van lol.

Hi all,
I will upload pics of my van, but just to let you know, its a black Renault Trafic 100 swb 1.9 turbo diesel.
I have ply-lined the back and i bought those plastic 4 drawer units from B & Q. I bought 4 in total and put them up above the wheel arches (2 on each side) and secured them onto the ply. They were only £14.99 each one and they are hard wearing and fit loads in.
I hold them closed when not in use by using those elastic rope type retainers with the hooks.
The van looks tidy and I know wheer everything is. Cheaper than the racking which I got quoted at £1900 plus vat !!!!

Best regards,
Sav

P.S does any one know what to type in on Easybay, if someone was to need the seals for the main fuses......just asking thats all...lol;);)

Last edited by a moderator:
All the ones from the fleet auction come with the racking still in them, good job too as on Bott's website the same BG racking is worth £1700 plus the vat and fitting:( you can buy all the racking on ebay though where van dealers have ripped it all out. So you could buy a normal connect and just fit the racking yourself. My m8 has got £3500 grands worth of Sortimo racking in the back of his long wheelbase transporter it looks amazing you couldn't tell what trade he is by looking as nothing is on display.

Reply to Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net