Discuss Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

It came with the limiter taken off, I've had it up to a ton with a tail wind and no roof rack.:D.

so Far no mechanical faults runs really nicely. Think I may have to upgrade at some point this year to a tranny or a vito only because I need the space.:)

go with the vito

used both transit was crap its heavy on juice and falls to bits

gone through 3 vitos we change the van every 3 years for some reason there pretty nippy and reasonobly comfy loads better than a transit and not as thirsty

Hopefully going to get one (vito) off the company that my cousin works for, they change their vans every three to four years. His one has just had everything replaced on it under warranty.

No no sign, though I've heard rumors that they make your van invulnerable to thieves!!! ;). Who ever came up with those signs must of been ****ed, thinking that they could deter people from braking in just by telling them that there's nothing left in the van overnight, doesn't stop people having a go and chances are the person doesn't take them in at night anyway.
As for million pound insurance only got the £12500 I'm afraid :)

go with the vito

used both transit was crap its heavy on juice and falls to bits

gone through 3 vitos we change the van every 3 years for some reason there pretty nippy and reasonobly comfy loads better than a transit and not as thirsty

Used the connect when i was with SSE now that was one thirsty van ! :eek:
Vitos look like a nice van havent driven one yet but will prob get one of these next.

I would show you the inside of our van at work but the health inspector may get involved
Think, manky old dustsheets, lumps of dried filler/cement, ripped out old accesories, backboxes, switches, various old lupas and contactium breakers lobbed in, think old silverline rods that have snapped, old tubes of caulk, ladders held on roof with stinking bungees, broken wingmirror, bald tyres and a tail light that doesnt work, it takes about ten mins to start the thing in the morning, it billows out blue deisel fumes straight into the cab as the manifold has hole in it, and it is a ten year old fiat, it has 1 windscreen wiper and it looks like something out of only fools and hosrses. it is a complete embarrasment to drive and I hate it, have complained to bosses but deaf ear syndrome so this is what were stuck with . in fact when I get a chance ill post a pic so you too can laugh your --- off at the sh it heap

oh and yes it passed the MOT!!!!! we were as shocked as you, - he has a fella he pays cash at the local garage
I would love to set it alight

Last edited by a moderator:
To imbaressed to show the mess inside but this is the outside of my 2008 Merc Vito dualiner 2.5d great van not thirsty, had a renault traffic before which was a great van but not as comfy for those longer drives.:):):):)

Attachments

• 2009_12230272.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 868
Hmmm, only one I have at present, quite well racked out, no prizes for guessing who owned this before me!!!!!

Attachments

• !Bfd31mQBGk~$(KGrHqQOKiIErzIvtI10BLBZVs1lkQ~~_35.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,296
van.jpg

van 2.jpg

vauhall vivaro, my baby! shes not new but she's mine. the shelving came with her and it does just fine for the moment.

I do need to get a roof rack when funds are available.

kudos to James (cbw) for helping me upload the pics I've been trying to upload these pics since yesterday!

oh well they've come out small, but at least there here lol

Jon.

Last edited:
IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

lets see what this turns out like, looks like in the preview its good

W00T!!! at last

I used another program on the net called "picture resizer.com" and that did the trick with the help of Dan the mod & James.

Last edited:
IMG_0111.jpg

this is test for Dan the mod to check if i can upload full pics now. Its a c/u I changed back in December. I had a real struggle as my boss who was supplying new tails didn't turn up till late in the day and I had already fitted everything but the tails.:(

Reply to Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net