Discuss Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Here's the back of my transit connect. Really need some racking to get things up off the floor.

DSC00254.JPG

Last edited:
Personally mate I thought the "Inside van pics" was the members name LOL, that's why I clicked on ya!!!LOL
jolly good I'll remember that one and keep a good shelf, promise!

Good luck!

Actually very quite awesome, seen some vans in the back but the electricians seems to have the better choice when it comes down to organising organisers, compact it looks reel cool
Very pretty slikk!!

i am toying with the idea of getting a transit connect not sure what engine size what does everyone think about them. also i am abit worried about a van being targeted by scumbag thieves so I am also thinking about getting a berlingo mutispace

I've had a few connects for my full time job:

Loads of space inside, side door is a real help
plenty of room in the cab
handles fine, nippy enough for a van
reasonable on fuel, although as I don't pay for the fuel its hard to drive it economically.

The 06 reg one was fine, no faults
2 x 07 reg ones blew engines up!

all were 1.8TDi, the 07 ones were facelifted so may have had a different type of engine.

I'd still buy one for private use though, just so much more handy than the combo/berlingo vans IMO!

Festerfly,that is some impressive set up :cool:
I've used estate cars for the last 30 years and just throw it all in,I manage no problems, but as for looking the part,that is the Hilton compared to the Dosshouse which gets me by

I dont have signs on my vehicle,and its not because I'm ashamed either :)

If that were mine, in a week it would be unrecognisable

Thanks Mogga, i might get some more pics later if i get time as i need to do a list of tools and stuff for insurance purposes. The Shelf really does make a difference, saves bending over the whole time crawling into the back of a van etc, and also, when the tool bags are out and 'on-site' etc, it gives me a little work table subject to weather to prepare/count bits and pieces prior to going into a job. :)

Reply to Inside van pics in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net