Currently reading:
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Is a JIB Approved Electrician someone who has 2391 qualifications.

Discuss Is a JIB Approved Electrician someone who has 2391 qualifications. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

I worked on the railway for 10 yrs and some bright spark found out about the "we pay your holiday pay in with your wages" Scam IE we found a way of not paying you while your on holiday.
I had a 5K pay out from said firm for constructive unfair dismissal :) Thus my hatred for agency's. They work for a company is that is paying well below the average wage for that job, take a Large slice for Admin fee's and you get peanuts. I do like see'in the same jobs over and over in the Jokecentre. Must have been an Electrician since the "first edition" be willing to travel to holland every day, Own van tools we dont pay for lodging or travel time. Must of worked for NASA have 2391. Oh and we guarantee to mess your wages up every week, But you ll deffo get it next week. We ve got a on going contract as many hours as you like!
Im Ranting again!

Reply to Is a JIB Approved Electrician someone who has 2391 qualifications. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back