Search the forum,

Discuss Jib grading in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

cantabrian....thats interesting.

Are you trained with a JiB company then?

Im just interested, im not trying to open a can of worms.

Ive worked for a JiB company, lots, like years, almost 10 years. I wasn't employed by them though, I was self-employed from the day I recieved my 2360/2.

Ive got an interview on the 7th Feb. Its for the government. If I get the job then the JiB can go swivel. If I don't get the job then I need to be JiB registered it seems if im gonna be able to apply for many jobs?.

Answers?

JiB?

Last edited by a moderator:
i finished my apprenticeship in 1968, done the usual,got on bigger firms and they put me in for grading, i don,t do domestic and have no interest in getting 2391 or any other bits of paper cos there is no reward at the end (the 15th was a farce!! we got more for passing it and the failures complained so they put every one on he same money)

I did the full 4 year apprenticeship at my college, passed all the exams etc. Went to Peterborough and did the AM2 test and passed it.
I never applied for the JIB card but they said I can even though I've never worked for a JIB company.
I just worked on dometics and exhibitions with my uncle who is just a one man band.
All I have to do to get the JIB card is to send off my results apparently and I'll get one.
Just in the process of trying to get it now.

Reply to Jib grading in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock